Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Arbeit loss gelt problem "Abfindung"

Toggle
Arbeit loss gelt problem "Abfindung"
Answer
5/28/04 8:15 PM
When one person get abfindung from the firm after 3 years work where he was working.Can anybody tell me arbeits amt start arbeitlos geld or not ???
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Arbeit loss gelt problem "Abfindung"
Answer
5/28/04 8:25 PM as a reply to a a.
I think it all depends howmuch you get. I was with my previous company for 3 years too and I received Abfindung money, at it is in the sum of 1 1/2 month salary.

The arbeitsamt gave me my arbeitlossgeld at the first month when I was unemployed. But my colleuge had explained to me thaat depends how much you get. Maybe they will not give you for 1 or 2 months, maybe then they start to pay you.

The best advice for this situation is to ask arbeitsamt (when will you get your money ; of course without telling then at first you have abfindung money)

DD
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/29/04 1:41 AM as a reply to a a.
There were some shitty unfair blames on employee(me) that i have stolen data from computer when i went to my lawyer.Although these blames were completely unfair but company sent this report of blames to poliece and poliece sent this report to auslanderbehorde and they canceled my visa.and given me 3 months stay permit on paper and said we will give you the visa when poliece say you are fair.Although i was fair but it was case on me through shitty company there were two ways 1: to go to court (which takes much time) 2:to ofer the company leave the abfindung and they leave the case from poliece.Well when i ofered to company they said ok we leave the case from poliece and after some days all was ok and i got again visa from aulanderbehorde.
Now when i went to arbeitsamt after one month they saying did you got abfindung becase company is saying that they paid abfindung.Abfindung(It was 3 months salary ) which i did not get but in this way now what should i say to arbeits amt ??? Am i wrong ??? There was a contract between company and me by the help of both lawyers that employee leaving abfindung and company giving all clear to poliece about the case.......

Please answer am i wrong in the view of arbeitsamt ??? can i get arbeitlossen geld ??? i am married and its veryyyyyyyyyyyyy difficult to servive 1 day in germany without money ......What should i do ????
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/31/04 4:15 PM as a reply to a a.
That looks like a bad bad case of "erpressung". It's a difficult situation, but first you should explain exactly what happened to the arbeitsamt, and prove that you didn't get the money, the best way would be to send your bank account printouts to the arbeitsamt. Did you sign anything when you negotiated with your company about leaving the abfindung, did they make you acknowledge that you stole that data in order to drop the accusations? Because the arbeitsamt will most certainly ask your company for proof of the contrary, and they will probably show everything that you have signed.

In any case, if you want to set a precedent, you should write to the ausländeramt and the police and explain them the whole situation.
0 (0 Votes)

Black Listed Companies
Answer
6/1/04 4:26 PM as a reply to a a.
Hello jalal,
Its really bad which happened with u. Getting involved in unnecessary legal problems is the worst holocaust any body can imagine in a foreign land.

But still I would be interested in knowing the name of the company in case u do not mind.

Even one of my another friend told me that he was not paid for 2-3 months because his company closed down due to financial loses.
U can understand his situation as he cannot tell the same reason to his landlord and other service providers.

I think we should start somewhere a thread or page with the header as 'Black Listed Companies'.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/3/04 11:29 PM as a reply to a a.
"I think we should start somewhere a thread or page with the header as 'Black Listed Companies'."

i would be very careful with that, as such thing will most surely get you involved in legal disputes. unless you can easily prove that the company was obviously in the wrong, but then it would be better to get some money from them through a legal dispute yourself?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/20/05 9:06 PM as a reply to a a.
Is there any specific formula / gesetz to calculate 'Abfindung'?
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott