Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Help Needed for Travel Health Insurance

Toggle
Help Needed for Travel Health Insurance
Answer
1/26/19 12:09 PM
Hi All,
Last week I got the mail from German consulate, mumbai saying that my Employment Visa is approved.  But for staming I need to submit the follwoing : -      An overseas travel and health insurance policy covering the first 6 months of your stay in Germany starting from your tentative date of travel

Can you guys please please let me know which insurance policy to take ? Is that policy to be taken from Indian insurance company like bajaj alliance or should be taken from insurance company based in germany?

PS: My Employer will take health insurance from my date of joining and not before that. So I will need to take the travel and health before I travel to germany , so please suggest accordingly
Help is very much appreciated ..... Cheerssssss
+2 (2 Votes)

RE: Help Needed for Travel Health Insurance
Answer
1/27/19 12:47 PM as a reply to Pratyush Deshpande.
Hi
you applied blue card? Why 6 months if your employee will cover you from Day 1 of your joining?
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Help Needed for Travel Health Insurance
Answer
1/28/19 10:54 AM as a reply to Pratyush Deshpande.
Hi,
As per Mumbai consulate site page.
Certificate about compulsory health insurance (Gesetzliche Krankenversicherung) from German employer valid from date of employment. Please note: If not already included in the compulsory health insurance a separate travel health insurance has to be presented for the time frame from arrival in Germany until beginning of employment (see below).In case of visa approval, you will be requested to present a travel health insurance (Kindly refer to www.india.diplo.de/visa to find out about the travel health insurances accepted)

So their wording is confusing any ways for more details about travel insurance i check their site and got this list of acceptable travel insurers. Please check and take action accordingly - link.

I am also at intitial stage of applying visa, need some guidance please share your contact details to me on gaurav.sj79@gmail.com
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott