Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

BeschV - Latest news

Toggle
BeschV - Latest news
Answer
10/28/04 5:25 PM
Hi all

The "friends" of DvD (Info4alien) has posted this I searched a lot (but didn´t find it!)

http://www1.bundesrat.de/coremedia/generator/Inhalt/Drucksachen/2004/0727_2D1_2D04,property=Dokument.pdf

This are the changes to the Verordnung of BeschV.

Nothing concerning to us, just "Kleinigkeiten".

As far as I understand, the D day will be the 5th November.

Regards

YO
0 (0 Votes)

Re: BeschV - Latest news
Answer
10/28/04 5:36 PM as a reply to YO 1.
Hi YO !

And what does the D Day mean ??

cheers
MZA
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/28/04 5:40 PM as a reply to YO 1.
Hey MZA

Means this "Entwurf" will be converted to "Verordnung" by Bundesrat and by means of this GreenCard will be history from1.1.05 and we know we can be here after our 5 years period (if we wish that)

By the way, what means "MZA" is a name?

Chau

YO
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/28/04 5:54 PM as a reply to YO 1.
Hey YO,

MZA is just the abbrevation I use for my name. YO which part of germany are you from ?? I am from Köln-Frankfurt and looking for new GC's here.

Take care
Zubair
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/28/04 6:02 PM as a reply to YO 1.
"Häufig gibt es keine formalisierte Berufsausbildung (z.B. für den Beruf Koch oder Heilpraktiker). *Personen mit langjähriger Berufspraxis können dennoch (hoch-) qualifizierte Fachkräfte sein.*"

I got myself more than 6 years of professional experience, does it makes me "(hoch-) qualifizierte"? It seems that this concept will not be based on the money anymore/only but also on the years of professional experience.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/28/04 6:35 PM as a reply to YO 1.
Hello NoBody,

"It seems that this concept will not be based on the money anymore/only but also on the years of professional experience.
"

Could you please tell us where you got that information from?

Thanks in advance,

James
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/28/04 6:45 PM as a reply to YO 1.
@james:

Page 4 in the above pdf Document.

-Fred
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/28/04 7:04 PM as a reply to YO 1.
Sorry, but couldn't find a word about the income limit. I think this still stays as is. They are only changing the description for a high quallified person without mentioning the income limit. This doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

James
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/28/04 7:11 PM as a reply to YO 1.
sure James, they said nothing about the money, but find a good Kocher earning 84K per year and you will understand what I meant by that.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/28/04 7:50 PM as a reply to YO 1.
84K was never a must have condition

condition was from the beginning:
1. 84K or
2. leading position or
3. scientist
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/28/04 8:04 PM as a reply to YO 1.
4. or 5 years + 60 Renten
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/28/04 8:14 PM as a reply to YO 1.
I know that DvD (damn, just remembered I 4got to take byck the DVD I rented, gotta have to pay much than I expected :-)) but I was only talking about the "Hochqualifiziert" title, which was, in a certain was, conditionned by the 84K.
Now it seems that the 84K is no more the MUST HAVE to get called "Hochqualifiziert", you can pretend it according to the years of experience I was talking about. I hope I mislead no one.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/29/04 11:25 AM as a reply to YO 1.
Hey NoBody,

I would be the first one to celebrate if this 84K condition wouldn't apply since I'm in a "leading position" but couple of % underneath the limit. However, we need to wait for the final text.

By the way, I remember you and your family from Heidelberg. We had a chance to talk if you can recall.

Best Regards,

James
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3