Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Transfer of Arbeitslosengeld from one country to another

Toggle
Can anybody who is non-EU national member transfer his Arbeitslosengeld to uk if he is movin with his EU national partner to uk.
Pls reply........
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Transfer of Arbeitslosengeld from one country to another
Answer
10/7/04 2:43 AM as a reply to a a.
Nope.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/7/04 10:50 AM as a reply to a a.
hello jalal

You can for up to 3 months to look for a job in another country, but it depends on what country(home country) you are from.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/7/04 5:26 PM as a reply to a a.
Hallo Jalal,

As far as I heard from a collegue, who had the same situation.You should try to claim at the Arbeitsamt that you have found job in U.K and because of your effort to find job anywhere in EU, you should claim the settlement charges(Umzug-kosten) which would be handsome amount in X000 Euros.

If you would have been from EU, then you could claim your Arbeitlosengeld from U.K as well.

Best of luck.

GC
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/7/04 5:41 PM as a reply to a a.
Lot of thanks dear, somebody told me that i can claim arbeitloss geld in uk as well as migration costs , can you give me some web addresses for the complete information or phone nrs . I also have arbeitsamt nrs but i want some information before i go to arbeitsamt.
Many thnks,
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/7/04 7:25 PM as a reply to a a.
Hallo Jalal,

Sometime back on this forum, there was a discussion that GCs cant get their Pension contribution back, if they want to go back to their countries. This was just rumor and upon enquiry, this was also proven.

Therefore, I would suggest you to please dont listen anybody and just go to Arbeitsamt without any fear. Only, the relevant authorities can give you the exact info in this regard.

Wish you again best of luck.

GC
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/7/04 7:55 PM as a reply to a a.
Sometimes, even these "relevant" authorities do not know the real answer. So check with 3 or 4 of them.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/8/04 6:54 PM as a reply to a a.
@ A.T.:

You wrote:

"Sometime back on this forum, there was a discussion that GCs cant get their Pension contribution back, if they want to go back to their countries. This was just rumor and upon enquiry, this was also proven."

The BfA in Wiesbaden told me that I will get my contribution into the pension fund back if I go back to my country (outside EU) within 5 years. Otherwise I have to wait till 10 years are over (to get as lump sum), or after the age of 65 (monthly pension)

-Fred
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18