Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

GCs across Germany coming together annually ?

Toggle
Hello, Fellow GCs across Germany. I'm a GC living in stuttgart and pretty new to trust7 club.

I would like to have the following information :-
1.) Are we allowed to or is there a forum were we can all meet ; say towards the end of the year before the holidays period to have a kind of get together (buffet & share our experiences)?

I looking forward to you guys response !
0 (0 Votes)

Re: GCs across Germany coming together annually ?
Answer
1/2/04 12:18 PM as a reply to onye bolo.
I don't have an answer, but I see a problem.

The number of GCs and their locations are not known, I believe this is a major problem. Maybe there 100 GC living in my town but I can not know it.

If we could know where GCs are concentrated, maybe we could start from that location.

Regards,
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/2/04 5:31 PM as a reply to onye bolo.
Thanks for your response Atreides.I think Germany is one of the most organized societies in the world; so getting the number and locations of GCs in the country, I expect should be a cake walk or what do you guys think ?

I receive IT magazines in my mail box I just wonder how and where they got the information that such magazines may interest me ?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/2/04 11:09 PM as a reply to onye bolo.
Weird, I don't get any.

I am no web expert, but why can't we build a society on the web. ? It can start as a simple registry.

Any web developers around ?

I have 2 web sites and I can provide web space, that's no problem.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott