Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Future of GreenCard

Toggle
Future of GreenCard
Answer
8/3/04 7:00 PM
Hi to all GC's,

I came to Germany in 2000 under greencard program and my greencard expires in Sep 2005.
Due to my company economical situations i was given notice for my job termination, and i will be jobless from Jan 2005. Recently i have applied couple of jobs and in that i got job in a company where everythings was OK and agreed to join the company in Jan 2005, HR has asked me to send my photo copies of my Passport which i did. Today i got a mail that i will not be appointed coz my visa expires in sep 2005, and they dont want to hire a person who is going to stay in germany till sep 2005.
I have called HR to ask arbietsamt about green card status, which HR already did this before sending mail to me and arbietsamt people didnt give positive nor negative information regarding greencard program as they dont know.
My salary status doesnt comes under €84000/annum so i am not eligible for immigration.
GC's anyone know any info or anywhere written(legal) that GC's VISA is going to Extend.
I need your valuable suggestions

Regards
Deepak
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Future of GreenCard
Answer
8/3/04 7:26 PM as a reply to Deepak Bansal.
Hi Deepak,

Write them asking to reconsider, send a copy of this document as a basis. http://www.it-ru.de/forum/download.php?id=9156

And express your commitment to a "langjährige Beziehung".
-a
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/3/04 7:41 PM as a reply to Deepak Bansal.
Hi Deepak,

if you like, I would try to help you. You can call me at my office and tell me some facts, than I will call your new employer and show them some ways, that they can be sure to extend your working permission.

Maybe it helps and it is free :-)
like trust7

Viele Grüße
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/3/04 8:01 PM as a reply to Deepak Bansal.
Dear Deltef
I am not a new user becuase i have been reading your forum for almost a year, but it is almost my first contribution, iam not a GC holder but Iam a scientist working in Germany for about 2.5 years in Molecular Medicine research with a residency permit of ofenhaltserlaubnis. In september iam supposed to have an extension of my job for another year.
What about my chances of applying for a PR? and can i apply for it in September or shouls i wait for another 2.5 years.
Thank you very much for your concern,looking for your reply
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/3/04 8:13 PM as a reply to Deepak Bansal.
Hi Ihab,

sorry for a short answer, but I am just leaving.

Okay, at the moment nobody knows anything for sure, but with the new law, you can apply for the 'Niederlassungserlaubnis' after 5 years of working in Germany, and it does not matter if you did this as a GC, a scientist or a 'Putzfrau'.

If you earn more than 84.000,- Euro, you can apply without waiting for 5 years.

By for today
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/3/04 9:14 PM as a reply to Deepak Bansal.
Hi,

I think it is madnes what they are doing.
It is ver clear that it is not a problem for status of GC...
This paragraf is direct from 'Bundesministerium des Innern' from Berlin..it is very clear....

"Wird das Arbeitsverhältnis nach Ablauf der fünf Jahre weitergeführt, so erfolgt die Verlängerung der Aufenthaltserlaubnis nach den allgemeinen Bestimmungen des Ausländerrechts."

the site is....
http://www.bmi.bund.de/dokumente/Artikel/ix_26834.htm

Thre is written and no one can play with it no more..

Max
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/3/04 9:23 PM as a reply to Deepak Bansal.
Thanks for your valuable words, today i will send the file sent by aalvarez and check what happens and will inform you the things happening to me.

Regards
Deepak
0 (0 Votes)

Help Needed, Looking for a job in Germany..................
Answer
8/4/04 6:57 PM as a reply to Deepak Bansal.
Hi all,
I'm new to this forum & I need your help very badly. I didn't get a place where I can post a new question so, I'm doing it in this itself. Here goes my need:
I'm a Software Engineer working in the field of SAP as an ABAP'er in India in Bangalore for an MNC called ACCENTURE. Now my problem is that my husband has got a German assignment from his company for a period of 1.5 years. Without a choice left I have to resign my job & join him on a dependent visa which is very dissapointing for me to leave my job. I would like to know the options I'm left with to search/join a company in Germany.
I was told by someone to apply for IT Green card. As I have explained my situation above,
1. Is it possible for me apply for a GC before I come there? If yes how do I do it? If no what alternatives do I have?

2. What I understood by reading some questions & docs that to apply for a WP I need to have a job.

3. How do I apply for jobs in Germany from here? Any sites available?

4. I'm looking for a place nearby to Sttutgurt which is 200km from Frankfurt.

Please Guys/Gals I need your help to workout with my situation Please help me. As I'm new to this forum I'm not very familiar with brwising on this site. Please send me your answers to

bs.chethana@accenture.com (This is most important)

Eagerly waiting for your reply
Chethana
0 (0 Votes)

Das Zuwanderungsgesetz im Bundesgesetzblatt veröffentlicht!
Answer
8/6/04 1:00 AM as a reply to Deepak Bansal.
Berlin (AP) Das Zuwanderungsgesetz ist verkündet. Vier Wochen nach der Verabschiedung im Bundesrat wurde das Reformwerk am Donnerstag im Bundesgesetzblatt veröffentlicht. Zuvor hatte Bundespräsident Horst Köhler es unterzeichnet. Die ersten Regelungen werden bereits am (morgigen) Freitag gültig, andere am 1. September. Der wesentliche Teil des Gesetzes tritt aber erst am 1. Januar 2005 in Kraft.

Am Freitag werden zunächst die Ermächtigungen gültig, die die Erarbeitung von Rechtsverordnungen zur Umsetzung des Gesetzes ermöglichen. Die Bundesregierung werde nun umgehend die erforderlichen Entwürfe ausgestalten, erklärte das Innenministerium.

Hopefully through those "Rechtsverordnungen" will be more clearly defined what is the exact procedure for GC people.

Best regards!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/9/04 12:05 AM as a reply to Deepak Bansal.
HELLO,Iam rami kamergi, I'am a young tunisien .I'am19 years old I've my bachaloreat the last year . I wanna go to germany.GERMANY is my future cuz in our country there is no hope to live. Thats why am begging you to help me to go there . Iam looking for your accept.
rkamergi@yahoo.fr
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/9/04 1:13 PM as a reply to Deepak Bansal.
hello rkamergi,
I do'nt want to discourage you, but it seems that you are not mature enough. As you said that you have done Bachelors, it is a reasonable education but you are still begging..i would say shame...
Man, stand up ..selfrespect is a rare thing in this world, you will perhaps earn millions of dollars in your life, but that will be of no use with out prestige.
-regards
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/9/04 5:04 PM as a reply to Deepak Bansal.
Hi Chethana.

I m Nitin Malhotra working in Accenture Germany since past 3 years.

I would like to tell U that there is a lot of demand of SAP/ABAP skills here in Germany in Accenture itself. So why not speak to Ur Indian HR or to the HR in Accenture Germany and try moving from Indian office to the German office, rather than leaving Accenture emoticon

If this works out, then ur problem is solved in the perfect meaning. After all it doesnt hurt to try emoticon

Let me know if U need any further advice.

Nitin.
Nitin.Malhotra@Accenture.com
Nitin.Malhotra@Khalsa.com
0 (0 Votes)

Help Please
Answer
8/10/04 5:39 PM as a reply to Deepak Bansal.
Dear Hellfeld,

I have some problems and I want to know what my rights are.

It long a story but to cut it short, I am GC holder, I lost my job for one and half years but I got one not long ago. Before then I received a letter from Immigation that I should go since I don't have a job. I took a laywer and he sent the case to the court and by the time the court had decided finally, that I have no case, I got this new job.

I had the workpermit only for the immigration to write to AB that they should withdraw it which they did by saying that I don't have permit to stay. Before then, the laywer had written to the Immigration to give us the Visa and he did not receive any reply from them until my boss informed me about the letter from the AB. At the moment my lawyer, has sent the case to court. In this case what should I do. The company is also waiting for me. AS you know they can not wait forever. I have a wife and two children to care for I need quick help.

Please wit suggestions
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18