Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

Invitaion for a free get together for NRI

Toggle
Dear NRI,

As per our previous post this Get together will be done in different cities by a leading bank of India.

Please send your contact numbers if interestedin this free evening get together.

Send your details at investnri@caramail.com

Regards

Rahul
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Invitaion for a free get together for NRI
Answer
7/1/04 3:06 PM as a reply to rahul s.
Feel free to post on this board any questions?

Rgds
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/1/04 3:07 PM as a reply to rahul s.
thanks for your responses .

Our rep will call you in person.

rgds
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/1/04 4:49 PM as a reply to rahul s.
Hi Rahul,

Doesnt this leading Indian Bank have a name?

Or do we deal with military secrets ???

Regards
Fred
0 (0 Votes)

Free Get together for NRIs - Another form of marketing
Answer
7/1/04 5:30 PM as a reply to rahul s.
This is a surrogate form of marketing for an Indian Bank. If i send my number then they will talk about the investment opportunities etc..

I would have greatly appreciated his invitation when Rahul has disclosed whats on the cards before asking for personal information. You just cant lure people saying that a free get together.

Anyway, whom am I to discourage this Indian Bank from getting some business.. best of luck..
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/1/04 5:45 PM as a reply to rahul s.
this bank doesnot need marketing.

Sorry Mr.Reddy.

Sometimes it helps not to be negative in life.

Regards

Rahul
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/1/04 6:24 PM as a reply to rahul s.
well its not being negative.. its more about being cautious.. Probably you may not be aware on the amount of trust people place on NET. Generally, any sensible guy would never give away his name and telephone number and address to someone asking for telephone numbers on forums like this in return to some free get together with a bank name not disclosed, and a an email highly suggestive (investnri@caramail.com) of an investment prospect.

Some times it may not help being negative, but it does help most of the times. Just my thoughts.. No offences..
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/1/04 6:46 PM as a reply to rahul s.
I fully agree with cmreddy.

I think that other GC´s of this forum, especially fellow Indians need not fall into this marketing trap. This is not a forum for marketing. Its also not a forum where people with nothing else to do hang around and discuss about pubs and discos and marketing. Its the result of the time and sweat of a German gentleman, providing this valuable space for GC´s to share their thoughts and problems.

Good bye, Rahul. Wrong forum!

Dont spoil the name of Indians saying that a (nameless) leading bank of India is calling you to discuss over investment over a free tea!!!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/1/04 6:50 PM as a reply to rahul s.
Dear Rahul,

You can reach me at 49-000-0000000. I am interested in this FREE evening get together.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott