Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Limited work permission!

Toggle
Limited work permission!
Answer
11/12/03 12:33 PM
Hi *,

today I got a mail with a question which is interesting for many of you. Therfore I will publish my answer here:

Dear Detlef,

6 months was our last contact, are there any news about the new immigrants law in Germany?

Hi Sherif,

no, there are no news. The law is now in the so called 'Vermittlungsausschuss' of the Bundesrat. A decision is expected on the 18th of December.

Nevertheless, if you really want to immigrate, you can improve your chances in learning German. And additional there is one important thing: Even with the new law, you will need a job with a German company! This will be the prerequisite of immigration in the majority of cases. Now the good thing: If you find a German company, who is interested in you and who offers you a job, you can get a limited work permission right now, without the new law and independent from the Green Card scheme. The German company has to contact their local employment agency (Arbeitsamt) and apply for this permission. They have to prove, that they could not find a German or a citizen of a European Community country for this job offer. And after a certain time, usually between 2 and 3 month, the Arbeitsamt will give the permission.

So you can use the links to online job markets in our website and try to find a job in Germany.

http://www.trust7.com/living_in_germany/links

In case you will find one and the company does not know about the rule I showed you, you can give them the trust7 contact data and we will help.

Good luck
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Limited work permission!
Answer
11/12/03 5:51 PM as a reply to trust 7.
Hi,
i don´t want to be a pessimist. But do you think one can convince the arbeitsamt in front of the actaul situation in Germany?
I have tried to get a "normal" work permit in 2001, but company and me couldn´t prove the "Öffentliche interesse". anyway, trying dosn´t hurt ! Good luck!
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott