Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Need some help

Need some help
Answer
5/4/04 11:24 PM
Hi all,

I need some help from GCs living not far from Köln.

I've started working there and doing the round trip from Mainz is quite a nightmare. So I got 2 requests:

1. urgent: I would like to know if someone living near Köln has enough place to get me in there for the week, even with some fees to pay so I could stay there when having to go to work. Just contact me at daolwin@hotmail.com

2. not that urgent: in case one of you know of some good place to live and rent an appartment, please let me know.
It would be better if it could be in Köln or in cities not far from there (something like 30 minutes per train).
I still need to get some talks with my landlord but it should be a place which could be rent starting next month (June), it will be better if it could accomodate a 4 people family (me, my wife and 2 kids) and it shouldn't be more than 600 euros per month Warmiete (already paying 750 and it's kinda too much.)

Thanks for your help.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3