Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Good news?

Toggle
Good news?
Answer
7/20/04 12:14 PM
Hi all

I found this this morning.

Somebody finally believe the crisis is ending.

http://www.aufenthaltstitel.de/zuwg/0442.html

In the other hand, I found the old document of VwV, a .DOC file with 300 pages. I think we will have to wait two or three months for the new document

Regards

YO
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Good news! - Strange feelings!
Answer
7/7/05 2:41 PM as a reply to YO 1.
Hi again,

I just saw the news in our right menue...

http://www.n24.de/boulevard/nus/?n2005070710401900002

Yesterday I spent some hours in and around Liverpool Street Station, because I had some time left before the departure of my plane to Berlin.

That makes me feel strange and I just wanted to tell some friends about it.

Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Good news!
Answer
7/8/05 12:20 AM as a reply to YO 1.
Hi all

Yes, I'm YO, writing from Far Far Away 12000 km from Germany in my home land, making a short hollydays, but as you can see, I'm not disconnected! I'm always in touch with Trust7.

I feel also quite strange about the problems in England. We are so vulnerables isn't it?

I'm waiting behind the screen to hear your good news Detlef.

To all of you
0 (0 Votes)

Re: !!! Good news
Answer
4/4/09 7:25 PM as a reply to YO 1.
Congrats!!!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/6/09 1:56 PM as a reply to YO 1.
Congrats man !!!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/7/09 2:03 AM as a reply to YO 1.
congrats man,

can u explain what do u mean by 3 years ?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/8/09 12:21 AM as a reply to YO 1.
Hi thekhan01,

3 years means. I applied with complete documents before 3 years. Exact after one year i got a letter from local gemeinde that i have to take part into the test of German political system and if i pass this then they would send my papers to the landratsamt. I passed the test and the local gemeinde sent my papers to the landratsamt. I got information from landratsamt that they recieve the application my application(till that time it took 1.5 years emoticon ). Then i lost my job and if something like that happen you have to inform landratsamt soon, otherwise if they know(which they surely know) they cancel your application. Then after some time as i got job i informed them this job was in another city i changed my city and my complete file went to another landratsamt. It was too much hard to wait till 3 years. Any how it was the time period from application to get nationality.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/8/09 5:21 PM as a reply to YO 1.
Salam Jalal,
Its good to hear about your EB-success.

Congrats. to you/family. Its important that one gets mental satisfaction, after lot of hard effort.

It would be our pleasure to praise Mr. Detlef for this forum to help GCs!

Was-Salam
A.T
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3