Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

fixed rate bonds and interest in Germany....

Toggle
hello fellows.

does anyone know of fixed rates bonds in Germany ? what is the maximum interest available on lets say a 2 year bond ???

btw I am referring to guaranteed capital+interest category of bonds, without any risks...

another important question is the tax on the interest earned on these bonds... from my little understanding, for a bond in Germany, there is a allowance of approx. 1200 euros per year which can be tax free interest.. but more than that would be taxable... any comments ???

however I am not aware of how interest earned abroad should be taken into account while filing tax return at the end of year.. someone told me that interest earned abroad has to be declared in the tax return at the end of year... but He didnt know how it is taken into account while calculating the tax refund... firstly, do we really have to declare the interest earned abroad in our annual tax return ??? if yes, then how is it taken into account while calculating the tax refund ??? something to do with double-taxation agreement between countries ???

would be thankful for any insights/suggestions...

Nitin.
Nitin.Malhotra@khalsa.com
0 (0 Votes)

Re: fixed rate bonds and interest in Germany....
Answer
9/8/04 1:26 PM as a reply to Striker Me.
You have new offer by Dresdner Bank where you can get for one year 5% without taxes! This offer is valid until end of this year.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/8/04 8:37 PM as a reply to Striker Me.
Hi Bobo.

thanks for the info.. I tried browsing dresdner bank's website for this fixed rate bonds.. but couldnt get any info.. would U happen to the specific name of this offering ? or any other source for more information ?

cheers
Nitin malhotra.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/8/04 8:57 PM as a reply to Striker Me.
HI,
I am also interested in more about this.
Does anyone know Indian bonds info website??
Would be really appreciable if you can provide me the link.

Thanks in advance,
Jelda
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3