Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

contradiction : foreigners office v/s employment office

Toggle
Hi Members,
I am a GC working here for last 22 months.My employer processed my papaers in such a way that I got only 2 years of resident permit.
I have got cancelation notice from my employer and 31 August will be my last day.

Now I went to foreigners office and asked for extension of 2 years.They in turn gave me one paper which is actually approval of my employer for the extension.
Now If I think my employer will not sign that paper.Now what should I do.
As the employent office lawas I am eligible for 10 months benefit so I am allowed to stay here for 10 months but at the same time foreigners office has this contradictory rules.
Please advice me what should I do.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: contradiction : foreigners office v/s employment office
Answer
7/1/04 12:33 PM as a reply to ravi sharma.
we need some info:
is your GC with firma name?
why 2 years extension? why not 3?

first check for sure if employer signs or not because you need it anyway.

if he does not sign then you have no Visa and you'll get some short Visa for 3-6 months to find a job.
if you do not find it you are out.

if he signs and you get 2 or 3 years extension without firma name then you can even loose your job but your visa will be valid for that period. That way you can search longer for job and you have more chances to find it

try by all means to get employer to sign it
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/1/04 12:39 PM as a reply to ravi sharma.
Sorry

I don´t know why are two threads equal, but I have answered in the wrong one ("New Topic").

Regards

YO
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/1/04 12:42 PM as a reply to ravi sharma.
HI,
My work permit has my firma name but my passport doesn't have any firma name.
My employer will no was sign that peper because by doing so he will be responsible for the duration of extension.
It can be even 3 years too.
Is there any alternate in case employer doesn't sign that paper.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/1/04 1:09 PM as a reply to ravi sharma.
"My work permit has my firma name but my passport doesn't have any firma name.
My employer will no was sign that peper because by doing so he will be responsible for the duration of extension.
It can be even 3 years too.
Is there any alternate in case employer doesn't sign that paper"

as I said if he doesn't signs you have no Visa and could end out of De soon.

that with responsibility is bullshit.
he is not responsible for anything. even if he signs for your extension he can allways cancel your Vertrag and you are without job but at least with Visa.

try to get him signs it because without it you are really in deep shit. and I think he owns you that if you worked good.

in worst case get him to sign it and after that he can kick you right away if he wants. that way you'll have 3 years to find another job instead of 3 months if he does not signs.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/3/04 3:15 PM as a reply to ravi sharma.
"try to get him signs it because without it you are really in deep shit. and I think he owns you that if you worked good."

if his employer does not sign a paper, he should submit a claim about ineffectiveness of cancellation notice to a court of law and them present to immigration office a paper from a court of law ;)
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott