Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Document verification during Blue Card processing

Hi,

I applied for Bluecard for myself and my famliy from UK in German Embassy. I am a Pakistani citizen who was living in UK on work visa. We were issued a temporary type D visa from German Embassy in London, UK. During my application I submitted Marriage Certitifate and Birth Certificate (both Pakistani origin documents). There was no verification done and I got the visas in a couple of days.

Now I am in Germany and have got an appointment for submission of documents with the foreign office. Will they accept the Marriage Certificate and Birth Certificate (both Pakistani origin documents) when I apply for the Blue Card? If required will they do the verification themselves or ask me to do it and then submit the documents? If they refuse accepting the document and ask me for verification, will they extend the visa of my wife and child?

Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18