Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Good news for GCs from Central Europe and some questions

Toggle
I found this today:

www.auswaertiges-amt.de/www/de/infoservice/download/pdf/eu/faq31.pdf

Aufenthaltserlaubnis-EG and:
"
Für die Staatsangehörigen aus den Beitrittsländern, die bereits im Zeitpunkt des Beitritts am 1. Mai 2004 oder danach seit mindestens zwölf Monaten bei einem Arbeitgeber in Deutschland beschäftigt sind, sieht der Beitrittsvertrag vor, dass sie ein uneingeschränktes Recht auf Zugang zum Arbeitsmarkt erhalten.
"
make it sound like it would be worth it to ditch the GC. I have some questions about the specifics of how it will function. What exactly does "ein uneingeschränktes Recht auf Zugang zum Arbeitsmarkt erhalten" mean? We will not need an Arbeitserlaubnis any more? Where can I get a paper that says that I have worked for one Arbeitgeber for 12 months already (no kidding, this is serious)? Will I get an 'unbefristete EG-Aufenthaltserlaubnis'?

Janis
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Good news for GCs from Central Europe and some questions
Answer
2/23/04 2:27 PM as a reply to Janis Jekabsons.
i think yes for all EU-members (since most of the eastern ) countries joining EU now.

But be careful, this law might not be the actual one. Remember the case of immigration law last year? They publish it and mentioned that a new will be coming in march(laste year) and after all the scandal, the law is still in planning.

DD
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18