Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

Answer to reason why I registered late in arbeitamt?

Toggle
Hi Friends,
I was unable to registered arbeitsamt in 7 days after recieving dissmisal letter due to false assumption that my visa will be changed after registering and I wanted to travel UK before my job was finished so I have no entry problem. Now I have registered myself and recieved form with '37b SGB III' to describe reason to register late. I am more than 30 days late, I have searched net and found about '37b SGB III' which says €-50 per day late fine(€-1500 finr),it means i will be getting only 300-400 €. As I was unaware of this fine I did not registered but I have been searching new job in this period. Can some one tell me if I say that I was unaware of required 7 day registration and fine and prove that I have been searching job in this period,can this fine be reduced?
AA has also given me another form to be filled by firm what they asked from firm other than dismisal info?
If I give above reason to AA, do my firm will also agree or not(they told me to register ASAP but did not told about '37b SGB III' even rechtanwalt in AA did not told me about this).

I think this fine will be applied to every monthly AG not to the first one?

Any suggession?

Best Regards.

dilbir
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Answer to reason why I registered late in arbeitamt?
Answer
6/12/04 12:57 PM as a reply to dilbir majo.
"I think this fine will be applied to every monthly AG not to the first one?"
No, just the 1 fine.

link:
http://www.tacheles-sozialhilfe.de/aktuelles/2003/meldepflicht.html
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Answer to reason why I registered late in arbeitamt?
Answer
6/14/04 9:35 AM as a reply to dilbir majo.
"Can some one tell me if I say that I was unaware of required 7 day registration and fine and prove that I have been searching job in this period,can this fine be reduced?"

Tell them that, tell them that you were not sure about your status in Germany once you have lost your job, that you were not sure that you are eligible to receive an unemployment benefit and therefore had to communicate with immigration office first (of course, if you did appear in the immigration office meanwhile). Moreover, tell them that you were searching for a job and give them a list of companies to which you applied in order to prove your words.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott