Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Public insurance - help needed

Toggle
Public insurance - help needed
Answer
10/5/04 7:47 PM
Hi Friends,

My employer have problem with my current insurance company (DKV). As my employer requested insurance company to provide a certificate, which must say that I am fully covered under social security law mentioning some special paragraphs. Now insurance company say they can't provide such certificate as I am GC holder.

Could anybody suggest me private insurance company, which covers "krankentageverschirung" and fulfills "Social Security Laws"

>>>>
Health insurance:
According to: §257 Abs. 2 a Satz 1 SGB V

nursing care insurance:
According to: §61 Abs. 6 SGB XI and Artikel 42 Abs. 5 PflegeVG
<<<<

Any help will be appreciated.

Best regards,

Rajnish
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Public insurance - help needed
Answer
10/6/04 12:09 PM as a reply to Rajnish Kumar.
I have a private one from DKV and while taking this insurance you can decide how much krankentageverschirung you want, this means how much the insurance pays per day if you were not able to work and if u opt for more money per day the premimum grows.

All this informaiton is given to you in a big bunch of papers when u take up the insurance, so patiently go through it.

regards
Jackal.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/6/04 12:30 PM as a reply to Rajnish Kumar.
Thank you for your reply. According to my employer and DKV I didn't apply for that amount during application processing. I can't apply for this now.

My employer says they can't contiune paying their part of the insurance. So I am deep in mess. The possible outcome of this mess is "change insurance company". So I am looking for other insurance companies.

Any help or comments !!!

Best regards,

Rajnish
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/6/04 1:14 PM as a reply to Rajnish Kumar.
Yes, may be one thing is better any way this year ending you will get a notice from DKV that they are increasing the premium by 4 or 5 EUR permonth and you have the right to reject it and cancel it.

But for me my employer never paid the half amount of my insurance, may its only possible becoz i am in private.

regards
Jackal.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/6/04 1:38 PM as a reply to Rajnish Kumar.
I never figured why company doesn't want to pay half of private insurance (of course, they do not have to) but it is usually cheaper then to pay half of government insurance.

For example, I pay 110€ per month, my wife 145€ so if my employer doesn't want to pay half of my insurance I can switch at some point to government insurance and then instead of paying 110/2=55€ they will have to pay half of 13-14% of salary which is more. If I have to pay 255€ for insurance then it is better for me to switch to government so that my future kids are covered also.

I think that I can switch because I was always privatly insured.

Anyway, in last company I had that problem and when I explained that I will switch and that this will cost company additional 200€ they said that they will pay half of private insurance emoticon. Money talks ;).
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/6/04 6:28 PM as a reply to Rajnish Kumar.
hi Jackal,

If Rajnish is Gesetzlich KV, then its possible to come out with a Kündigungsfrist of 2 months, if you have been there for 18 months.

I too have terminated my KV and am moving to a cheaper BKK.

-Fred
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18