Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Stay when arbeitlos, Spouse visa and contract working.

Hi all,

I have three questions:
1. A friend of mine registered yesterday at his local AA for unemployment benefits and was asked to go to the AB to change his visum (he is entitled to 10 months of unemployment benefits). There, they gave him a new 3 months-visum and told him that he will have to go there every 3 months until the 10 months will be accomplished. I found it strange because I thought that hw should have received 10 months in a go. Is it the way things are done? Has someone already received his full time in one go?
I'm asking that because I will register at my AA next month and in case they ask me to go to the AB and got my time left changed to pieces of 3 months, it could be a hell of a trick to get a visum for another country.

2. Tomorrow, I will go with my wife to get her her second 1 year visum, btu my question is to know if in case I got my time reduced to pieces of 3 months as mentionned above, should her time also be cut in pieces or not?

3. And what if I found a company willing to employ me for, let's say a 4 months contract? In that case, the salary won't be the limit, so are we allowed to apply and/or take such jobs?

Thanks for your answers.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3