Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

ZAV Pre-approval

ZAV Pre-approval
Respuesta
8/12/18 15:04
Hi All, I am Sivaram, I am Indian. I recently finished my graduation from a French Business School and currently living in France. I did my student internship in Germany for 6 months (Sept 2017 - Feb 2018). The employer arranged my work permit for my internship. My previous education was in Biotechnology and latest is MSc International Business. I recently attended an interview with a Biotech start-up company in Berlin and the gross annual salary is 47,000 - 50,000 €. This time, I have to discuss regarding my ZAV pre-approval with my employer. I got the list of documents required from the ZAV agency. I would like to know if there is there any fee to be paid to FEA for ZAV application by the company? Good day.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott