Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

"§5 Schein erforderlich"

Toggle
"§5 Schein erforderlich"
Answer
6/3/04 1:58 PM
Hi people,

I'm trying to get a new appartment and I came across many interesting appartemtns but it was everytime stated "§5 Schein erfordelich", so I got some questions regarding this Schein.
1. What is it?
2. Where can I get it?
3. What conditions do I have to fulfill to get one?
4. How long it takes to have one?
5. How much does it cost?

Thanks for your reply.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: "§5 Schein erforderlich"
Answer
6/3/04 2:48 PM as a reply to NoBody.
Hi again,

this is the so called 'Wohnberechtigungsschein', short 'WBS'. This is a certifikat for people with low income and it is needed for flats which were build with 'Öffentliche Zuschüsse'. In most cases for 'Wohnungsbau Genossenschaften.

The WBS should control, that some one with a high income, can not rent a cheap flat.

You can ask for the details at your local 'Wohnungsamt'. I do not know the details.

By
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/3/04 2:51 PM as a reply to NoBody.
"This is a certifikat for people with low income", so one has to forget when he got something like 55K per year, right?

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/3/04 3:34 PM as a reply to NoBody.
I am not sure about the limits. And you have a family, with kids. This could extend the limits. You should ask the 'Wohnungsamt'!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/13/04 7:05 PM as a reply to NoBody.
Persons who are arbeitloss but getting more than1000euro/month but less then 2000 euro/month can get "WBS" §5 schein ?
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott