Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Steuerberater? and to AAlvarez

Toggle
Steuerberater? and to AAlvarez
Answer
4/28/04 3:02 PM
Hi all

Long time no posting from me. To be honest, I was lost the page.

Detleff has made any changes and the page I used to access (www.trust7.de) now is only to back home, not usefull (by now) to me.

Anybody knows a good/affordable Steuerberater? I live in Bayern. Once I´ve consulted a Steuerberater and he charged me about 300 euro for my Steuererklärung, I guess is possible to get lesser values (and also read is a percentage of the salari isn´t it?)

To Aalvarez: where you come from? With this name surely you speak spanish isn´t it? I still do it ;-)

Regards

YO
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Steuerberater? and to AAlvarez
Answer
4/28/04 3:32 PM as a reply to YO 1.
Hi YO,

I would really advise you to get a Steuer-ratgeber and spend a weekend reading it, it's not very fun, but it's not that bad either. And you can deduct it from your taxes. You can also buy software between 15 - 45 Euros, they will tell you what you have to fill out and then print your return.

Or you can use the official software (Elster) https://www.elster.de/ssl/index-anwender.htm
it's free.

A steuerberater is good (in my opinion) only on certain ocasions.

p.s. I come from the northwest of southamerica, right in the corner. And you?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Steuerberater? and to AAlvarez
Answer
4/28/04 3:40 PM as a reply to YO 1.
Caramba! Otro Colombiano en el grupo!

I´m comming from the bottom (please no jokes) of southamerica.

If you want to drop a couple of lines in spanish, my email is agmmza2002@yahoo.com

Chau (no Tschao or Chao)

YO
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3