Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

About Immigration law

Toggle
About Immigration law
Answer
7/7/04 3:38 PM
Hi *

Just take a look to the link in N24 at the right side:

http://www.n24.de/cgi-bin/redir.cgi/rss?/home/?a2004070708245604427

The law is not yet approved and they are searching for the key of the back door:

Außerdem schließt Schily Nachbesserungen am jüngst beschlossenen Zuwanderungsrecht nicht grundsätzlich aus. "Das Gesetz muss sich in der Praxis bewähren. Vielleicht werden wir an der einen oder anderen Stelle mittels Verwaltungsverordnung auch nachjustieren", sagte er

So folks, the VwV maybe can help us. This old trick. They have left some things open to get the law approved and now they have the keys to add some "kleinigkeit" to the law.

Maybe could be a good idea to start talking about us and to make our voices raised to be included explicitely.

Regards

YO
0 (0 Votes)

Re: About Immigration law
Answer
7/7/04 8:16 PM as a reply to YO 1.
how do you propose to do that? I hope I will move out of germany soon...that is how I fight against the stupid system...
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott