Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

For Sale - Zu Verkaufen!

Furniture for sale

Toggle
Furniture for sale
Answer
9/29/04 6:31 PM
1. Beautiful kitchen for sale.Bought 2 years ago, Comprises 9 cupboards, 3 shelves, fridge, oven, flat top stove and ventilator, Paid 4.400,-, Selling now for 1.300,- or closest offer.
2. Bedroom furniture set for sale. Consists of 6 cupboards, bed frame (holds 2 100x200 mattresses) and 2 side cupboards.Purchase price = 900 Euro (2 years ago) Selling now for 350 Euro
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Furniture for sale
Answer
9/29/04 6:32 PM as a reply to Preshika wright.
Contact me at preshikaw@yahoo.co.uk if you're interested. I live in the Munich area.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/29/04 6:37 PM as a reply to Preshika wright.
In Germany, it is not easy to sell old things like furnitures. People even do not want to take old furnitures for free. If anybody even wants to throw the old stuffs away he has to pay.

So my suggestion to you is that offer them for free. Any guy may be interested to pick them up from your house to his house. It would also reduce your burden to throw them with money.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/29/04 8:27 PM as a reply to Preshika wright.
You can put your ad in a Zweitehand Zeitung, there's one here in Berlin I used when I moved, man, I can't even compare the price I bought them and the quality of the stuffs, very good for the price, and it was sold fast, other things were already gone by the time I paid the newspaper, so you can try it. I dunno if there are some in the München area.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/29/04 8:36 PM as a reply to Preshika wright.
You can try with http://www.quoka.de/

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/30/04 12:33 PM as a reply to Preshika wright.
mk
"So my suggestion to you is that offer them for free. Any guy may be interested to pick them up from your house to his house. It would also reduce your burden to throw them with money."

Very nice suggestion but I have better one.
Next time you want to buy something for 4400€ or more, take into consideration that you will have to give it for free on next moving occasion. So instead of loosing so much money and all that effort on bringing it installing it and then again uninstalling and transporting, I can help you save much of it next time.
You should just give me the money you want to spend.
That way you will have everything same as now on the end, but you will save your self from all that unnecessery efforts. ;)
And I will be happy that I was able to help you. emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18