Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Info about Arbeitlosengeld

Toggle
Info about Arbeitlosengeld
Answer
11/17/03 2:10 PM
Dear friends,

I wish to inform you that I have been unemployed for the last 10 months. After my termination , I had gone to Arbeitsamt and did my anmeldung and also picked up all the forms . After that I went to India to enhance my skills and learn some more Softwares. After coming back also I had no applied for Arbeitlosen geld .. Now its nearly 10 months and now want to apply for that. I have not discussed with anyone in Arbeitsamt so far.

Anyone has an experince of late application of Arbeitlosengeld???

Please advise!!!!

Regards

SR
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Info about Arbeitlosengeld
Answer
11/17/03 6:38 PM as a reply to S Reddy.
Hi, SR!

That doesn`t sound good. As far as I know, there won`t be any possibility for you now...

You made several mistakes at one go:

first of all you obviously didn`t go to the ausländeramt to say that you lost your job

then you would have had to find a new job within 3 months after loosing your old - you possibly would have had the right to Arbeitslosengeld.

If you loose your job you can`t go on holiday or leave the country without informing the Arbeitsamt. Anyway, they would accept three weeks, but a couple of months?

Last point: If you leave Germany for more than six months or as if you would leave the country for a long time (e.g. enhancing your skills) you forfeit the right to come back legally.

All in all: Your status is illegal! Arbeitslosengeld in Germany? no chance ...If you are in Germany right now, you should go to the ausländerbehörde...

I hope, I could help you

Regards

Jens
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/17/03 7:02 PM as a reply to S Reddy.
Hi SR,

Definitely you have done mistake, you should come back within 6 months to Germany. It is really interesting to see how your status develops when you go to arbeitsamt because you did not complete the registration process. I think you are in a serious situation it is a good idea to immediately go to arbeitsamt and inquire with them and I don't think we will be of big help to you.

Never and ever go to ausländeramt unless you get a letter from them. Normally germans are too senstive about rules but sometimes if you choose a right way you will end up no where. Some of the suggestions are very disappointing and not at all encouraging I can understand that. So be a cool head and go to arbeitsamt and let us know what did they answer then we can discuss what are the next steps.

good luck!
Nitin
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/18/03 12:53 PM as a reply to S Reddy.
Hi All,

I am not sure you people knows are not. But this info., I got it from my friend. He lost his job and he entitled for Arbeitlosegeld for 6 months I think and he left for his motherland and he returned again on last month.. and he said he got another letter from Arbeitsamt to apply for Arbeitslosehelfe for 8 months (800 € per month) and one more info., is after 8 months also Arbeitsamt will give you one more change to stay in Germany for 8 more months.. but this time they just pay only your insurance, nothing else. So this is the info., i got from my friend... now he is searching for jobs from my home only..

VSK
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/18/03 5:04 PM as a reply to S Reddy.
Hi SR, Nitin, VSK and all of you!

Thank you, Nitin, you are right, it is better for SR to go to the arbeitsamt first and to see what to do.

SR: I only tried to assess your case...the point of view, which has the ausländerbehörde. Concerning the Arbeitsamt you have to meet the official in the Arbeitsamt.

VSK: I can`t say anything about that case ...`cause I`m not really in Arbeitslosengeld und -hilfe.

SR, good luck!

Regards

Jens
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/18/03 5:50 PM as a reply to S Reddy.
Hi Jens,

Thanks for your comments. Unfortunately I was never in that case too. Since from 5 years I am working in Germany without any breaks for different clients. I have given the info., to help some people only. As my friend is without job from few months/years. So he is receiving the amount and now he is living in my house, so I have got all the information from him only. If my posting is helpful for someone that would be great.

VSK
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18