Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Apropos DSL!

Toggle
Apropos DSL!
Answer
11/20/03 6:48 PM
Hi folks,

just in case you still do not have a DSL connection, I can recommend 1&1 offers. They use Telekom DSL, but it is cheaper than buying it directly from the Telekom. I use it at home and at my office and I am very satisfied.

Another good thing with this is, that you can buy everything at our own shop:
http://netwalk.profiseller.de/

For you it is the same fee, but we get a commission if you order via our shop. So you can support trust7, if you buy there. Also 'Conrad' and 'GMX' stuff is offered.

Have a nice evening
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Apropos DSL!
Answer
11/20/03 8:26 PM as a reply to trust 7.
grt..

actually I am planning to change over to DSL.. but then I need some other stuff with it..

in total I am looking for these things :

1. SMS via land line
2. Call waiting
3. Call by Call like 01051 etc etc
4. DSL internet connectivity

with the best possible price tag..

can anyone suggest something which would fit in all these requirements ? or add to something I missed...

I head ARCOR is good, but it doesnt support Call by Call numbers like 01051.. but is faster and more reliable than DT..

Nitin
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Apropos DSL!
Answer
11/20/03 9:01 PM as a reply to trust 7.
Hi Nitin,

Arcor is good, tha's true, I got them since a month now and I've never been disappointed with them, except for the long time I had to wait until having the connection (6 weeks).

But talking about speed and reliability, they ok.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18