Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

I want my wife back :((

Toggle
I want my wife back :((
Answer
3/9/04 5:26 PM
Hi alle,

Meine Frau hat sich beantragt fur Visum. Es wird 3 Monate dauern. emoticon((

Ist das normal? Sie hat meine Arbeitsgenehmigung, Aufenthalt und Nachweise für meine Wohnung hier. Gibt es keine besondere Rechte für GC?

KaaN - sleepless nights
0 (0 Votes)

Re: I want my wife back :((
Answer
3/9/04 5:36 PM as a reply to kaan oezturk.
Im welche deutsche Botschaft hatten Sie Visum Formulare angelegt?

Acht bis zwölf Wochen ist normal, aber müssen sie jede Woche Ausländerbehorde anrufen
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/9/04 5:43 PM as a reply to kaan oezturk.
Ankara, Türkei
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/9/04 5:46 PM as a reply to kaan oezturk.
Wofür muss ich die Ausländerbehörde anrufen?

KaaN
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/9/04 6:19 PM as a reply to kaan oezturk.
Merhaba Kaan
Erste Frage, Hast du eine Arbeitsgenehmigung wie du geschrieben hast ?
falls ja, dann bist du kein GC Inhaber.. Alle GC Inhaber haben
Arbeitserlaubnis(befristet) und keine Arbeitsgenehmigung.
Andererseits würde ich dir ein anderes DiskussionForum
empfehlen. Dieses Türkish Sprachige Forum für hochqualifizierte Türke die in
Deutschland arbeiten, heisst "almanya_network" und du kannst es
unter yahoo groups finden. Frag mal deine Frage auch dort, vielleicht
jemand dort hat eine Idee..
Ich bin nicht verheiratet aber 3 monatige Wartezeit is für mich nicht
überraschend.. Ich habe solche lange Friste im Freundkreis sehr oft
gehört..
Viel Glück

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/9/04 6:42 PM as a reply to kaan oezturk.
Lacrima,

Ich glaube Arbeitgenehmigung ist auch für GCs. Ich bin ein GC und ich habe Arbeitsgenehmigung.

Was ist unterschied zwischen Arbeiterlaubnis und Arbeitsgenehmigung?

Ich warte für acht Wochen für meine Frau Visum und noch nicht bekommen.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/9/04 8:51 PM as a reply to kaan oezturk.
Ah Sorry Desmond..
Ich habe mich geirrt.. du hast Recht..
was ich gesagt habe gilt für Aufenthaltserlaubnis..
GCs haben keine Aufenthaltsberechtigung sondern nur befristete Aufenthaltserlaubnis.. (das wollte ich sagen..)
aber Arbeitsgenehmigung ist ok für GCs, wie du gesagt hast..

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/15/04 2:53 PM as a reply to kaan oezturk.
Hi,

Das Problem wurde gelöst.
Ich habe zur Auswaertiges Amt ein Mail geschrieben und meine Frau hat sofort ihr Visum bekommen.

KaaN
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/15/04 4:15 PM as a reply to kaan oezturk.
kann,
I have same problem. Can you please give me Auswaertiges Amt detail with e-mail,phone no. and fax. no or give web address, so I can speedup the process.

Thanks in advance.

Sandy
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/15/04 5:42 PM as a reply to kaan oezturk.
Dear Sandy,

I had the same problem till yesterday. After seeing the post, this morning i wrote a nice email (in Deutsch) to them and just got replied that they have faxed it the indian botschaft. So the idea works very well. But the email address differs from region to region, search the internet for your region auslanderbehorde email address. Wish you good luck.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/15/04 5:45 PM as a reply to kaan oezturk.
Also sandy, if you wait for them to come back, they will take own sweet time. You have to chase them everyday. I called them almost everyday and when i called them this morning, they said may be this week. So i wrote them a mail. I think there is no order in the application process. If you chase them, your application will be taken to consideration and processed faster.
Write, if you need more details.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/15/04 6:27 PM as a reply to kaan oezturk.
Thanks Desmond for information. I need further help from your side.

Desmound biggest problem for me at this momemnt is that I am on bussiness trip to united kingdom for 2-3 months and my wife joined me here in u.k. But I cannot chase them personally. I send faxed also to delhi embassy but no news upto now. So I really would liked to chased up by phone,fax or e-mail to german office also. Today I send one mail in forigen office on this address : http://www.auswaertiges-amt.de/www/en/aamt/zentrale/index_html (Foreign office). Another problem is that I don't know german, Can you help me find out the my region, auslanderbehorde email address for hannover.

Can you send me your e-mail Id at my Id j_sandeep@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Sandy
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/28/04 4:24 PM as a reply to kaan oezturk.
Hello Kaan!

Hopefully your wife is now with you. I am not a GC, because I didn`t use the chance. But my situation compares very well with GC`s and I have merried Silvia, brasilian, in Dezember 2002. She could come only 2 months after making the request in consulate. She could not make it in embassy, because she lived far from capital city Rio de Janeiro. My experience is, confirming what some of us already told, beneatg you have to chase them all the time, use your turkish charm and humor to find out what are the structures directly with oofficials: The structures often are subject to exception and rules seam to disappear, so what you thought is right in a past case might not apply to present. No proble. Do contact ausländerbehörde and show your self suffering from your wife's absence; I have made best experiences with female officials: At the end they have given me all information they had (often it is not a lot). But doing the same on the other side (consulate, embassy) will give you a better assessment of when you can/ have to book the flight for your beloved.

Actually I am looking for information how to get costs for Silvia's german courses in Germany get relevant for Taxes Declaration. I didn't find no specific place in the forums.

If I can help your further, write me to miguel.alandia@gmx.net , subject: "NO SPAM - DON'T DELETE".

Kind regards

Miguel
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/28/04 4:29 PM as a reply to kaan oezturk.
Now I see - Kaan has got joined his wife.

But Sandy still needs some assitance: Sandy: Mainly heads of department do speak a little english and are keen to speak english instead of german. The same rules apply as for Kaan: Be charming and show humor...

Good luck and for further advice, see my prior posting.

Miguel
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18