Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Non-paid unemployement benefits

Toggle
Non-paid unemployement benefits
Answer
4/20/04 8:12 PM
Hi all,

glad to know you are still around, went tothe UK tocheck the job market and... no, that's not the point at the moment.

As strange as it seems to me, God willing, I will be able have a new job before the end of this week, had an interview Friday last week and it went well, the Department chief who interviewed me in second instance called me later on that nite to tell me that the job was 90% mine and he had to pass the files to the other departments and that things should be ok by Thursday, God willing.

But as many of you know, I'm officially unemployed since January 1st, had filled all the forms and sent them back but until now, I've not received any money from the Arbeitsamt, we've been living on my saving.

If I then got the job on Thursday, can I claim this 4 non-paid months because they really got me in a bad situation with my bank.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Non-paid unemployement benefits
Answer
4/21/04 12:37 AM as a reply to NoBody.
Hi NoBody,

welcome back 'home'! These are good news about the new job.

Yes, they have to pay you for the 4 month and it is a shame, that you did not get any money yet.

Good luck
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Non-paid unemployement benefits
Answer
4/21/04 12:57 PM as a reply to NoBody.
hi there..

once you have your job, try to talk to them personally, but dont spend much time trying to convince them. The second instance you can send them a lawyer notice asking them why they are not paying. This would cost you 100 Euros or so, but you get your answer quite fast. This happened with a friend of mine. It worked and worked pretty well.

Cheers,
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18