Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Just for change.. some refreshment

Toggle
Just for change.. some refreshment
Answer
6/15/04 7:40 PM
HI trust7 readers,
I feel happy reading discussions here.And especially I thank personally trust7 for "connecting people". Ofcourse I am learning so much from this integration discussions here..

But still it sometimes boring reading always serious discussions..

how u people feel??
how about having some discussions like
what a pity for portugal? zidanee!! do u play for Bulgaria?

I like Eamon "F***it".
Do u know some free WLAN hotspots in Munich??
I hate my ex-ex-ex-ex...
I love the caption "Impossible is Nothing" -adidas..
what is ur bid for France/Germany in EU final?

com'n change(noo.... improve) the discussions..

Jelda
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Just for change.. some refreshment
Answer
6/16/04 12:37 PM as a reply to Bobby Kuna.
just don't want to keep your post without child :-)

1. "how u people feel??", in a bad moon these last days, surely because of my actual job that I really don't like.
2. "what a pity for portugal?", about what?
3. "zidanee", don't like his haircut (if he got some hairs left), I just hope they will end up like in the World Cup
4. "do u play for Bulgaria?", I sure don't, I play for the Cuchamonga Cracker Killers
5. "I like Eamon "F***it".", I really don't, find it too harsh but I find it funny the way his ex made an answer to that and has quite a big success too, I heard it "per mistake" on my way to work on the radio and came to see it very often on TV, "Frankee - F*** you right back"
6. "Do u know some free WLAN hotspots in Munich??", nope
7. "I hate my ex-ex-ex-ex...", I kept good relationship with mine, and I still have good relationship with all the ex-s I had, as far as it don't bother my wife
7. "I love the caption "Impossible is Nothing" -adidas", I prefer the caption they display on the website about the same concept "Impossible is not a fact, just an opinion"
8. "what is ur bid for France/Germany in EU final", didn't bought the "1. June"-TV from Media Markt so I really don't care, I just hope they won't get there both, but I'm quite glad the Germans didn't won yesternite.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/16/04 1:32 PM as a reply to Bobby Kuna.
Hi Jelda,

Please wait till I become arbeitlos then I will have lot of time to discuss on all the topics which u have listed ;)
Till then have patience.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/16/04 1:50 PM as a reply to Bobby Kuna.
Hi uttam,

I was and still am quite sad reading your post for the simple reason that I found it quite offending, as for say that everyone who talks or thinks about these kinda things is arbeitslos. Surely not.
Jelda just wanted to get his mind on something else than all the things which stressed our GC lives, that's why he posted that post, and I can understand him, reason why I answered back to him (altought not arbeitslos).
Whatcha do when you meet with friends? Talk about politics and all the stress only? or sometimes talk about the last movie or things of "simple life"? Do you only watch and follow on TV the discussions about all the Gesetzten and debates of the Bundesrat or do you sometimes switch to watch a football game?
That was what he wanted to express nothing more, nothing less.
And who says that Jelda is unemployed?
If I've said something wrong, my bad, take it on me and I apologize.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/16/04 2:24 PM as a reply to Bobby Kuna.
I read in a newspaper, that the reason why the sessions in the European Parlament are so boring and dry, is because every session has to be simultaneously translated in several languages, and more importantly, to politicians with so many cultural backgrounds, that no body dares to make a joke, or use colorful expressions. So I think with GCs, it can also be that irony can be misunderstood, I guess.

I don't know about hotspots in Münich, but there is a community (http://www.freifunk.net) where you can find wlan groups all over germany.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/16/04 3:08 PM as a reply to Bobby Kuna.
Hi NoBody,

It was just a casual refresing reply and not meant to hurt anybody ( or NoBody ) .

There is no need to get so emotional on it.

Hey man com' on cheer up and do not try to analyse it so much like ur software program's logic .
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/16/04 4:21 PM as a reply to Bobby Kuna.
Hi all,
Nobody u r right. Just for a change I posted.
Yeap. I am not arbeitlos..
Please consider this thread just for a refreshment.Don't make this thread again with serious talkings..

ok.Hey I know some free WLAN hotspots in Munich. Just check this website www.toytownmunich.com(if u dunno).

Just take it easy,and post something otherthan serious/important(ofcourse if u have time/interest/feel happy/etc etc... only...)

Jelda
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18