Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Freenet DSL and kundigung

Toggle
Freenet DSL and kundigung
Answer
10/5/04 12:47 PM
HI Guys,

Has any one experience with the Freenet DSl. I want to take this conenciton and a minimum contract period is 1 year, so if i stay here for 1 year then well and good, if not what will be the cost of breaking the contract. It would be nice if any one can quickly share their views. I need to take one immediately.

I even called their hot line, and they also dont know and said they will contact me , but not until now.

regards
JAckal.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Freenet DSL and kundigung
Answer
10/5/04 1:12 PM as a reply to Jackson Jackal.
Try to check with the people from Arcor, I'm with them and regarding this question, I was said by them that if one has to leave Germany in time of the contract, the case will be on a case per case basis, according to the "reliability" of the customer.

I'm with them since one year now and we never had problem.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/6/04 1:18 PM as a reply to Jackson Jackal.
HI NoBody,

Thanks for the info,

But do u mean to take the arcor with the arcor telephone anschluss
In this case it takes around 4 weeks to get everything. And also i hear some predial numbers doesnt work like (01051, ...)

Incase you meant keeping the t-net anschluss and just take the internet conenction from arcor, then i dont know the time taken but they have a mindest umsätz and so on.

So what do you suggest

regards
Jackal.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/6/04 1:36 PM as a reply to Jackson Jackal.
Hi Jackal,

you're ritght, it was something that I 4got to mention: it takes 4 weeks for the internet connection with Arcor "comes life". If you already have a Deutsche Telekom anschluss, then you will keep your number, the phone line will work without interruption (you will receive a letter from DT telling you the contract has ceased) but you will wait the 4 weeks.

And by the way, Arcor doesn't give only an internet connection, they take the whole stuff (phone + internet) so your contract with DT will have to be cut (they will do that themselves).

And all the 01051, 01019 and other, you can forget about that, they never work with Arcor, but then you can do as I have done when I switched with them: call only with phone cards so you can keep your phone bill steady and have a better control over your money.

D.

PS with phone cards, you can get 562 minutes in Europ with a 5 euros card (compared to 30 euros with DT) and as for me, my wife I mean, she can get 32 minutes in Africa with a 5 euros card (compared to 92 euros with DT), ain't that better?
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott