Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Looking forward!

Toggle
Looking forward!
Answer
12/1/03 1:01 PM
Hi friends,

today is the 1st December. This month could be a very interesting one. It is still possible, that the 'Vermittlungsausschuss' of the 'Bundesrat' will find a compromise for the new Immigration Law. It is also possible, that they will decide this in the beginning of next year, because there are so many important 'Reformen' to be discussed, and the time rushes.

At the 18th of December we will know more and I am still optimistic, that we will have a good end, regarding your case.

During the last days we had some useless discussions, maybe because of that, you do not have noticed, that Jens had finished the English version of our FAQ.

http://www.trust7.com/living_in_germany/faq

Therefore I want to get your attention for this again. Jens spent a lot of time to gather this information and to translate it into English. I am sure, that some of you will need this information, today or tomorrow. Thanks Jens!

I wish you a good, successful week and all the best for you and your families!

Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Looking forward!
Answer
12/1/03 1:44 PM as a reply to trust 7.
Hi all

Great to have Detleff as a moderator.

I subscribe his suggestion and also share him optimism.

I guess the Marc´s topics went to nowhere but sometimes we have to dissapoint with other´s criteria and stress our rights/capabilities.
Sometimes people puts a sign over our heads "GC" and we come from very different places and we have very different opinions/problems, so sometimes we have to answer to some voices. Generalizations are almost allways bad.

I gave my opinion to Jens about the FAQ. I think is a very reach and usefull information for GC but also for all the foreigners comming to Germany. Thanks to him for this great contribution.

Regards

YO
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/1/03 3:07 PM as a reply to trust 7.
Yes, Detelf I agree with you about the useless dicussions. But as long as you have disk space I guess it won't hurt you. Isn't so? :-) I request you here after please check for messages, which directly point to countries and its people and decide to delete them. This will definitely avoid nuisance and nonsense. Here after I promise you not to write any aggressive messages, which point to countries only when I see there are no more from other parties too, which insult my country and its people.

And Jens it was a grt collection of FAQ's in English thanks for that and in future if somebody feels there are more things to add then that should also help.

good day!
Nitin
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/1/03 3:57 PM as a reply to trust 7.
Dear Detlef,

I am sure it would be an eventful month and lets all keep the fingers crossed for a positive change.

As for moderating the forum, I believe Marc has been fair and responded according to the content written by other members. His arguments are well-observed and I admire his enthusiastic participation in the forum!

Thanks a lot, Jens for your gracious effort to help thousands of job-seekers and GC holders.

Cheers

Billy

"Between rustic reality and delerious dreams, there is a vision"
0 (0 Votes)

Re: to billy
Answer
12/1/03 4:29 PM as a reply to trust 7.
look Billy,

I don't know which part of earth you come from but I consider you are from Europe.

Before I make some comments here is your comment in donuts post
"I cant get access to one of the messages in the old forum in which someone nicknamed "Marc" asked for help regarding employment or Green card but no one bothered to reply. Since then, the nick is being used to portray some one who is German with biased views regarding Green card."

Let me mark some of those racial, insulting, aggressive points of marc, which made me to react
1) maybe there is a tone of aggression in one or another of my posts - so what? Many messages in this forum are rather aggressive.

2) I'm afraid I would probably be overqualified for a data entry position in Bangalore. If I moved to India (which I'm not planning to do) I would rather start a business and offer translation services to the local SW industry. Besides, considering the cost of living in India, I would not need to work at all. To be honest I would not like to work in a cubicle farm either.

And I say as far as such posts are concerned please be away if you don't want to take part and don't come in suddenly and start behaving like a Judge and truly the judgement will be made by Mr. Detlef not by the members. Just carry on with some useful stuff you like don't work like a police here. I hope I have expressed what is all about.

And last point you have posted,
"As for being aggressive, there were a couple of posts glorifying a particular country just because they won a hockey match against the other. I guess the content written there was more aggressive than many of Marc´s mails"

And again you ain't a police or detective here to trace such messages. It was me who started that thread not with aggressive nature but with sporting spirit. It all depends on how one takes it either psotive or negative. Just go to a football stadium and watch how aggressive the spectators are then you will know where I stand.

Billy, I am not being again aggressive here just write down your comments only with a broad mind. I am blaming anyone or myself, it is just human tendency to participate in such useless discussions. Lets clear of all this mess again and be prepared for the news regarding immigration and if hear some positive news lets celebrate.

Thanks for listening!
Nitin
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/1/03 9:13 PM as a reply to trust 7.
Nitin,

you went very quiet in the 'donuts' thread after I pointed out your foul play. Unfortunately you didn't keep quite for long emoticon

This time, you're not only attacking me but you're also telling Billy off in an extremly arrogant manner. Not a smart move.

Marc
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/1/03 9:47 PM as a reply to trust 7.
I kept quite for the sake of people who access the forum, Detlef, Jens and others. Neither do I possess an inflated ego to counter act his pointless and self-humiliating "whatever". Though I reckon, its nice to see the "skilled generation" making the same old mistakes.

I won´t add further about this topic. But I may add here, one should not curse Germany or its citizens just because of ones own financial worries, personal problems or homesickness.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott