Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

privat credit for foreigner in germany

Toggle
hi,
i am green card holder for almost 3 years now.
here i want to explain my situation, hope someone can help me.
since you are foreigners, i believe most of you won't spend your entire life in germany, which is normal i think.

i would also do so. i will live in my own country let say when i am pension.

that's why you need a place to live there. requirement you have to buy a piece of land to build a house.

it is normal also that you need credit for that.

i went to several banks in my home country in order to get credit. i was failed. The arguement is i don't live there, so it is hard to track me for them.

so, as the solution, i have to get credit in germany since i am here.
i will also get difficulties since the object is not located here.
it is like catch-22 situation. you don't know what to do.

the solution i found (hopefully) is a privatkredit. for example from Deutsche Bank, Postbank, DiBa. Since it is a multi-purpose credit, it is up to me for what i spend the money.

The difficulty is regarding the residence permit. Have any of you tried to get this kind of credit? When they ask arbeitsgenehmigung and salary slip from employer, i have them already.

I am now in the end of my vacation (i will leave soon to germany).

could someone ask the bank (germany) and give me the prespective wether i can get it.

Thanks a lot.
dd
0 (0 Votes)

Re: privat credit for foreigner in germany
Answer
1/31/04 7:19 PM as a reply to dd rr.
I used to have the nickname DD, please dont missup with dd. Is totally different person.

Anyway to your point. I have no problem getting credit back at my home.

And I have not really think that should I go back or should I stay here. The house that I bought is for assurance purposes and if I have PR, I would also like to buy a house here.

Dont give yourself too much preasure of thinking whether you should go back for retirement or not, rather have some fun here, learning new friends, new language, new culture. For me so far so good. I have never regret that I am in Dresden and I believe I will never will.

Seng Kiang (DD)
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18