Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Arbeitslosengeld: For Mr. Detlef and other members

Toggle
Dear Friends,

I tried searching for this answer everywhere but invain. Actually my wife was hired for 2.5 months in year 2003 as a praktikantin (trainee) and then again for 5 months in year 2004, as a praktikantin. In both cases she was working full time and she also paid arbeitslos money from her salary.

I would like to know 3 things:

1) Can she apply for arbeitslosengeld if she has not worked continuously for 1 year?

2) Can she get arbeitslosengeld if she work for 2 months and then 5 months and then again 5 months in a break and complete 1 year of job although its not continuous 1 year?

3) Can she get arbeitslosengeld if she is not fired but she just finishes her contract, but after the contract she has no job?

It would be really nice to get the reply as I am searching for it for a long time now. Any kind of tips or information would be a great help. Thanks in anticipation.

Regards,
Old GC
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Arbeitslosengeld: For Mr. Detlef and other members
Answer
9/15/04 4:15 PM as a reply to old GC.
Hi Old GC

I didn´t mean to answer this post. I´m not so expert in this subject, but maybe I can help a little bit.

First of all. please chech here

http://www.arbeitsagentur.de/vam/vamController/CMSConversation/anzeigeContent?navId=7615&rqc=30&ls=false&ut=0

All you need surely is here. Is quite complete.

Second: by now, I don´t think your wife can apply for Arbeitslosengeld. She needs at least a year of paying arbeitslosengeld insurance. In no place says she must work 12 months no stop. Only 12 month in total of paying.

But she was working as practicant so maybe the rules are different.

But I´m sure if she can get a 5 months work, after that she could apply for the money.

Good luck

YO
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3