Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Niederlassungserlaubnis !!

Toggle
Niederlassungserlaubnis !! Praveen Gudapati 7/23/04 1:20 PM
Re: Niederlassungserlaubnis !! A Alvarez 7/23/04 2:03 PM
Re: Niederlassungserlaubnis !! NoBody 7/23/04 2:32 PM
Re: Niederlassungserlaubnis !! Du Pac 7/23/04 2:39 PM
Re: Niederlassungserlaubnis !! Takkallapelly Prasanna Rao 7/23/04 2:59 PM
Re: Niederlassungserlaubnis !! NoBody 7/23/04 3:03 PM
Re: Niederlassungserlaubnis !! A Alvarez 7/23/04 3:53 PM
Re: Niederlassungserlaubnis !! NoBody 7/23/04 4:28 PM
Re: Niederlassungserlaubnis Alex I 8/30/05 7:06 PM
Re: Niederlassungserlaubnis Kahn Oliver 8/30/05 7:46 PM
Re: Niederlassungserlaubnis NoBody 8/30/05 7:47 PM
Re: Niederlassungserlaubnis NoBody 8/30/05 7:48 PM
Re: Niederlassungserlaubnis Denes Kubicek 8/30/05 10:50 PM
Re: Niederlassungserlaubnis Rajesh Shankar 8/31/05 12:15 PM
Re: Niederlassungserlaubnis Pramod Reddy 8/31/05 1:17 PM
Re: Niederlassungserlaubnis NoBody 8/31/05 1:21 PM
Re: Niederlassungserlaubnis venkat babu 8/31/05 1:21 PM
Re: Niederlassungserlaubnis Alex I 8/31/05 1:59 PM
Re: Niederlassungserlaubnis Rajesh Shankar 8/31/05 2:20 PM
Re: Niederlassungserlaubnis NoBody 8/31/05 2:25 PM
Re: Niederlassungserlaubnis venkat babu 8/31/05 2:42 PM
Re: Niederlassungserlaubnis Inder Kinder 8/31/05 2:47 PM
Re: Niederlassungserlaubnis Fred Jeffry 8/31/05 2:48 PM
Re: Niederlassungserlaubnis NoBody 8/31/05 2:55 PM
Re: Niederlassungserlaubnis S Kadkade 8/31/05 3:22 PM
Re: Niederlassungserlaubnis Alex I 8/31/05 3:29 PM
Re: Niederlassungserlaubnis NoBody 8/31/05 3:39 PM
Re: Niederlassungserlaubnis S Kadkade 8/31/05 3:55 PM
Re: Niederlassungserlaubnis venkat babu 8/31/05 4:13 PM
Re: Niederlassungserlaubnis Rajesh Shankar 8/31/05 4:31 PM
Re: Niederlassungserlaubnis NoBody 8/31/05 4:37 PM
Re: Niederlassungserlaubnis Pramod Reddy 8/31/05 5:21 PM
Re: Niederlassungserlaubnis ABC DEF 8/31/05 7:24 PM
Re: Niederlassungserlaubnis Inder Kinder 8/31/05 7:53 PM
Re: Niederlassungserlaubnis Pramod Reddy 8/31/05 8:43 PM
Niederlassungserlaubnis !!
Answer
7/23/04 1:20 PM
Hello Guys,
Could some one clear some Q's I have about Niederlassungserlaubnis?
1. After you are issued PR, can you leave Germany indefenitly and come back when ever you want.
2. How is it going to give us a better edge in job market.
3. What are the long term benifits of it.

Thanks in advance emoticon

Bye guys
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Niederlassungserlaubnis !!
Answer
7/23/04 2:03 PM as a reply to Praveen Gudapati.
Hi,

1. AFAIK, you can only leave germany for a period of 1 year (maybe more if you reach and agreement with ABH). After that, you can loose it.
2. You chances will improve since the employer won't have to do any paperwork with the state, and can recruit you without first checking if there are other EU residents that could do the job. You will have precedence over people with limited permits (sadly, even if they are better qualified).
3. Long term benefits, well, you will get credit a lot easier if you want to buy a house for example, and can take more risks in the employment market, for example a higher paid job with a young unknown company that may not be so secure but that offers more chances, instead of an average paid job with a big multinational, where you can remain forever without climbing the corporate ladder.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/23/04 2:32 PM as a reply to Praveen Gudapati.
Small carrection the answer number 1. of aalvarez, you loose your PR not after 1 year but after 6 months.

There's a free broschure given by the Regierung (can't remember the title nor the place you can have it on the net) where it's clearly stated. You can check this book, you will learn a lot about the different kind of staying permits of Germany.
If you're patient enuff, I will write the title when I get back home tonite, I got 10 of them (you can order as many as you want and in many languages, I ordered 20 to give some away to people I knew).

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/23/04 2:39 PM as a reply to Praveen Gudapati.
Hi All ,

I have few question too ..Would be kind enough if some one could answer .

I heard the law gets effect in jan 2005 .

I have a GC this jan 2005 its almost 4.5 years over and in september i need to extend .

So my questions :

1, Do i need to apply for PR in jan 2005 or have to wait untill september 2005 untill i complete 60 months of Social security .
Then apply ?

2, My german skills are bad as i always worked for american clients in germany with american colegues . Do i need to prove my german skill when i apply for PR .

3, With PR , Can i choose to stay in germany without work ...Like if i choose not to work for 6 months or a year in germany ...

have anice week end ..

Cheers,baiju
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/23/04 2:59 PM as a reply to Praveen Gudapati.
1 If your sal is more than 84 K you can apply for PR in JAN else wait until SEP
2 Atleast you should be able to communicate in german
3 If you decide not work no one will object, unless and untill you ask for unemployment benefits
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/23/04 3:03 PM as a reply to Praveen Gudapati.
"1, Do i need to apply for PR in jan 2005 or have to wait untill september 2005 untill i complete 60 months of Social security Then apply ?", you have to wait til you do your 60 months.

"2, My german skills are bad as i always worked for american clients in germany with american colegues . Do i need to prove my german skill when i apply for PR ", never heard of, except when you request a citizenship but as far as the new law is concerned, you have to proove it, either by providing courses proofs, or just by talking the talk with the one you will be facing. So if your German is really that bad, then better start improving that now, dude.

"3, With PR , Can i choose to stay in germany without work ...Like if i choose not to work for 6 months or a year in germany ...", you can, just register yourself as unemployed but with all the things going around the unemployment benefits and all, I dunno how it will turn out. But the most important thing is to have a job when applying.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/23/04 3:53 PM as a reply to Praveen Gudapati.
Hi Nobody,

"Small correction the answer number 1. of aalvarez, you loose your PR not after 1 year but after 6 months."

Well, jein ... if we look at §51 it says...

"§ 51
Beendigung der
Rechtmäßigkeit des Aufenthalts;
Fortgeltung von Beschränkungen
(1) Der Aufenthaltstitel erlischt in folgenden Fällen:
6. wenn der Ausländer aus einem seiner Natur nach
nicht vorübergehenden Grunde ausreist,
7. wenn der Ausländer ausgereist und nicht innerhalb
von sechs Monaten oder einer von der Ausländerbehörde
bestimmten längeren Frist wieder eingereist
ist
...."

ok, six months... but then comes this

"...(4) Nach Absatz 1 Nr. 7 wird in der Regel eine längere
Frist bestimmt, wenn der Ausländer aus einem seiner
Natur nach vorübergehenden Grunde ausreisen will und
eine Niederlassungserlaubnis besitzt ODER wenn der Aufenthalt
außerhalb des Bundesgebiets Interessen der
Bundesrepublik Deutschland dient."

according to the EU guideline, it should actually be one year for permanent residents, so even though the Immigration law states six months, I'm sure that for the case of a NE you will get one year as a rule, but you will have to ask for it before.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/23/04 4:28 PM as a reply to Praveen Gudapati.
Yeah aalvarez, that means: 6 monhts without asking for more but one year or more if asking for.
And as far as I know, the EU guideline, if it's what I think it is (there was a post on that some days or weeks ago), it's been approved but not yet in force.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Niederlassungserlaubnis
Answer
8/30/05 7:06 PM as a reply to Praveen Gudapati.
Hi James,

Congratulations!!!

Two questions.

1) In which city happened your application?

2) Were there any problem during this?

3) When did you apply? some months before your 5 years here or later?

Thanks

Alex
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/30/05 7:46 PM as a reply to Praveen Gudapati.
Hello,
I have got too my Niederlassungserlaubnis at friday last week.
Kahn.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/30/05 7:47 PM as a reply to Praveen Gudapati.
Congrats James, looks like I still hold the record for the fastest delivered NE with 1 one for the "whole" process :-)

And yes, it's not about the NE but about the stability and the possibility to think and plan the future. As I told my mother on the phone yesternite, now my life has really begun in Germany and now I can really start to plan something.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/30/05 7:48 PM as a reply to Praveen Gudapati.
And just to add, yes, Mrs Ponert is a very good lawyer, isn't she? Never seen such a dedicated woman in the game.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/30/05 10:50 PM as a reply to Praveen Gudapati.
To Alex:

1.) Bensheim, AB Heppenheim, Hessen

2.) The only problem was that I had to wait for the LKA confirmation - more than six months

3.) I applied in February and already then it was clear I'm going to get it. If LKA would be faster, I would have got it in March, half a year ago.

To Nobody,

you are right about Mrs Ponert. She is great.

James
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/31/05 12:15 PM as a reply to Praveen Gudapati.
Hi Alex,

Congrats on getting your NE!! welcome to the NE club!!

@ Nobody,

You have to hurry up things to buy a flat as i heard that the state is planning to cut the Baukindergeld next year. Meanwhile, i already bought a new appartment with out any eigenkapital. I want to post a thread on giving some tips about buying a flat with no Kapital and getting a good rate of interest. I am currently busy with our satellite launch and i will inform you all later(if you are interested)about buying a immmobilien in Germany. Now, i even get 250€ per month from the state for buying a flat

Regards
Rajesh
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/31/05 1:17 PM as a reply to Praveen Gudapati.
Congratulations to new NEsemoticon)

I would like to share my disappointments with NE..
I'm the first one from Baden Wrüttemberg to get the GC and the first GC to complete the 5 yrs term. I went with all confidence to apply for NE in early July. The misterious thing was my Aufenthaltsgenehmigung(i was a student before)was changed to Aufethaltserlaubnis in October 2000(3 months after i got my GC).It was the goodness of Stuttgart ABh.And now our Heidelberg ABh asked me to wait until October to get the NE.They gave me some temporary visa (Fiktionsbescheinigung or something like that)for 3 months and restricted me to visit other countries till i get the NE.Is it really like this?

takecare
pramod.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/31/05 1:21 PM as a reply to Praveen Gudapati.
@Rajesh

in fact, I'm not thinking of buying a flat but a house, think they still make it possible? It was the first priority after getting the NE, now I need to get some more info on that, got some?

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/31/05 1:21 PM as a reply to Praveen Gudapati.
Hello All,

Congrats for all who got NE. As i am in the queue for NE . i would like to know information about how and so on. i have an appointment in october for my NE. I recently visited auslanderbehoerdefor NE with my HR department to convince them that my company is supporting me for the resident permit. but the beamterin is so unfriendly that she simply extended my visa for 2 years and gave me the same new forms that i filled and gave her on that day . Its not only that she told me that she want to conduct german oral test. Is it rule that she need to make a oral test. she gave me new appointment in october. can anyone give me suggestions regarding oral test and there experiences in stuttgart auslanderbehoerde.
thanks in advance.
venkat
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/31/05 1:59 PM as a reply to Praveen Gudapati.
@venkat278

uhhmm, it's strange since many people have had good experiencies with AA/ABH in Stuttgart. I got there BE and the people were not unfriendly.

About the oral test, well, if you went there and spoke in german I suppose that they already have an idea about your german level. I'm not sure if having a "good" german level is still a requirement to get NE.

Anyway, if you see that the things look complicated, I advice you to use the service of the Trust7's lawyers. Normally it's the way to go painless...
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/31/05 2:20 PM as a reply to Praveen Gudapati.
@ Nobody,

It is very easy to buy a house with NE in hands. I infact bought my apartment in 3 weeks time after i got the NE. I have lot of information about properties but unfortunately, i don thave the tíme to post all information. if you are very interested i wll try to post some in the coming days but you need to really hurry up or else eigenheimzulage and baukindergeld will be German History!!

To buy a house you defintely need to have a minumum of 20% eigenkapitel but for a flat you need nothing and th zinsen now is around 4%
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/31/05 2:25 PM as a reply to Praveen Gudapati.
@rajesh

if you get this Baukindergeld, now, you gonna keep it til the end even if it becomes "history" or you gonna stop receiving it too?

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/31/05 2:42 PM as a reply to Praveen Gudapati.
Hi All,
well in stuttgart people might face diffreent persons in ABH because it depends on the first letter of your surname. this might be a chance that i got the wrong person.
regards
venkat.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/31/05 2:47 PM as a reply to Praveen Gudapati.
Reply to Pramod,

You need not worry regarding the Fiktionbesch... Its the normal approch of the HD Ausländeramt.

Its a document that mentions that you have applied for an extension of the the AE and that they are working onyour application (See Page 3 of this document)

I would not get worried if I were you.

This is the normal process. They issued you this document to take into account that there might be some delay in getting a reply from the BKA. (when you applied for the NE, the AbH would have asked you to sign a document that allows them seek a "green light" from the BKA.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/31/05 2:48 PM as a reply to Praveen Gudapati.
@Rajesh:

Sure we are all eager to know. Make sure you post it in the FAQ and important LINKS! section.

Maybe you´ll find some free time over the weekend.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/31/05 2:55 PM as a reply to Praveen Gudapati.
@venkat

"well in stuttgart people might face diffreent persons in ABH because it depends on the first letter of your surname" it's like that in whole Germany not only in Stuttgart. Thus I had the chance to get a cool guy handling my case and he treated my wife's case too.

If it were in Mainz were I was before, me and my wife would have had our case treated by 2 different persons.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/31/05 3:22 PM as a reply to Praveen Gudapati.
@Rahesh & Nobody,

Can you please explain what´s this ´´Baukindergeld´´is?

cheers
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/31/05 3:29 PM as a reply to Praveen Gudapati.
@venkat278

well, when I did the procedure to get BE I did what it seems that you did. I went to the room corresponding to my surname. There they told me that they didn't handle at that moment case like mine anymore. They sent me to the second floor, it seems that it is a "new" office to handle "special cases".

I checked my documentation and I found the contact info, just in case you decide to go there and try to get something:

Frau Mechling
Eberhardstraße 39
D-70173
Stuttgart

Zimmer 231 (you don't need to ask for any appointment to go there).

Tel. 0711/2161968

In your situation, I would go there without telling that you already spoke with the other people of ABH, just to see what they say to you.

Hope it helps.

Alex
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/31/05 3:39 PM as a reply to Praveen Gudapati.
@goodfaith

now, repeat after me: Google is my friend" Google is my friend! Google is my friend! Google is my friend! :-)

Just joking, I googled myself this morning after reading Rajesh's post and I found this http://finanzen.focus.msn.de/D/DA/DAS/DAS23/DAS23D/das23d.htm

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/31/05 3:55 PM as a reply to Praveen Gudapati.
Thanx Nobody...
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/31/05 4:13 PM as a reply to Praveen Gudapati.
@Alex,
Thank you . i will give a try to catch this lady for the information and procedure.

regards
venkat
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/31/05 4:31 PM as a reply to Praveen Gudapati.
@nobody

Baukindergeld for this year is 767 per child per year and eigenheimulage 1250€ maximum per year . If you buy a flat for 100,000, then you will be paid 1000€ per year and if you buy a house for 400,000€, you will be still paid a maximum of 1250 per year.

These payments are paid yearly once and they will never stop for 8 years( if you apply till this year).

So, you if have 2 kids , then you can get 2400€ per year for 8 long years...

Regards
Rajesh
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/31/05 4:37 PM as a reply to Praveen Gudapati.
Then I think I need to hurry up, so I will try to check with an appartment first and will think about the house in a couple of years.

just keep the infos coming :-) For example, did you contacted a company to buy yours and if yes, which one, so I could try to approach them too.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/31/05 5:21 PM as a reply to Praveen Gudapati.
For InderKind:
Thank you very much for your immediate response.
I'm not at all worried. I was just exhausted with the confusions and regulations.R you also behind the NE or ?

takecare
Pramod.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/31/05 7:24 PM as a reply to Praveen Gudapati.
@Ragesh

I am also thinking to buy some apartment before end of this year...unfortunately uptill now i did not work on it. could you please write me an email at

tahmasiqbal@hotmail.com

i would like to know your experience about buying and so on...

regards

Tahmas
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/31/05 7:53 PM as a reply to Praveen Gudapati.
@Pramod

Yes I am in the same boat as you are w.r.t the NE.

regarding the regulations - Germany is renowned for its over regulated Bureaucracy among other things.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/31/05 8:43 PM as a reply to Praveen Gudapati.
For InderKinder:
The only compromise is "bear them". To be regulated is a good thing but it looks like they are regulating to be regulated..(well, i couldn't articulate the words above properly, hope u got it).I thought it would be easier in HD while there are lot of foreigners.I think the people sitting in the consulates or embassies are all alike.I went to the Indian embassy in Frankfurt and i had a "the worst" experience.The guy there was so arrogant.Oh no before i get anger i stop writing..
Nice to meet you.
takecare
Pramod.:
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7