Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

trust7 members in your neighborhood

Frankfurt / Wiesbaden / Offenbach

Toggle
Frankfurt / Wiesbaden / Offenbach
Answer
1/8/04 2:18 PM
Any GC holders in Frankfurt/Wiesbaden/Offenbach region ?
I know there are quiet a few. Some of the others I know (who are not forum members of Trust7)

Write in people
Cheers
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Frankfurt / Wiesbaden / Offenbach
Answer
1/8/04 6:20 PM as a reply to Ashish Thakur.
I'm in Mainz, living there since 3 years now, you can contact me on daolwin@hotmail.com.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/9/04 12:55 AM as a reply to Ashish Thakur.
Hi ashishthakur,

I am K. from Frankfurt, also living in Germany for last 3 years. My Email ID is: web_friend1@yahoo.com

K.Rider
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/13/04 7:32 PM as a reply to Ashish Thakur.
Mainz too. not on GC though. does that count?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/15/04 12:51 AM as a reply to Ashish Thakur.
Hi Pengoon, I'm in Mainz, may be we could meet together.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/16/04 3:04 PM as a reply to Ashish Thakur.
just send you a mail.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/16/04 5:29 PM as a reply to Ashish Thakur.
Hi all,
I graduated here and living since 5 yrs.I live in Offenbach kaiserlei. wud luv to meet you guys.Lets arrange a metting who live around.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/6/04 12:44 AM as a reply to Ashish Thakur.
Hi, I am from Darmstadt.

Anyone has the latest news on Immigration laws?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Frankfurt ... Immigration law
Answer
4/6/04 12:05 PM as a reply to Ashish Thakur.
Hi

As is written somewhere in this Forum (Urlaub bis...) the people from the "small comission" of politician went hollidays.

Of course there´s not yet an agreement. All the days CSU/CDU find a new subject to fight. Nowadays is how fast they can drop us from Germany if they suspect somebody can be a terrorist.

They will meet on 30th april. CSU expects a whole antiterrorist sub-law inside the immigration law to sign an agreement, Grüne politicians are a little bit angry and said this is tha last chance of agreement and so on.

In fact, I am personally not so optimistic about it, in spite of all politicians seems to agree with high qualified immigration (please read the other post about what is considered high qualifications).

Let´s see, nothing new till ends apri.

But, clock is ticking and I personally started to try to open my mind to other countries.

Regards

YO
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/31/04 7:29 PM as a reply to Ashish Thakur.
why is so dificulty to stay in Germany?at least you must be an excellent IT guy!
my email is: skaraj@yahoo.com
0 (0 Votes)

New information on Immigration Law
Answer
6/15/04 1:05 AM as a reply to Ashish Thakur.
Greater likelihood of Immigration Law coming into effect

14th June 2004

Minister of Internal Affairs Schily and the negotiation leaders for the CDU/CSU, Mueller and Beckstein, postponed their consulting meeting regarding the immigration law until Thursday. Today's meeting was deemed by all to be "constructive". Extensive rules were formulated regarding employment immigration and humanitarian issues, Beckstein was reported as saying. With regards to security issues, the parties agree to a great extent - but not with regards to integration. If the bill is passed through the arbitration committee on June 30th, then it may be passed by the Bundestag and Bundesrat on July 9th.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott