Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Internet broadband DSL

Toggle
Internet broadband DSL
Answer
6/1/04 7:00 PM
Hi All,
would like to have broadband internet access at home.can anyone suggest the best,economical and fast way of getting it.Which ISP to approach for reliable services?At the moment I dont have phone connection.Please guide how to approach for phone connection and dsl connection.

Regards
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Internet broadband DSL
Answer
6/2/04 1:40 PM as a reply to blues blues.
Hi,

You can find many types of internet providers in this site.
http://www.billiger-surfen.de

I hope the best would be www.tiscali.de. They are offering for very cheap rate. Even I heard some other providers offering for cheaper price, so better you check in above mentioned sites.

VSK
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Inviting friend in Germany
Answer
6/2/04 1:49 PM as a reply to blues blues.
Hi,
For our special case (Romania) will work fine if you go to a notar and declare there that you're going to support all costs regarding your friend for the period he will be here.

He will make a special paper for you (costs max 20€ not sure any more) and you should send that paper to your friend.

He will have no problem at the border. My brother had one too and it worked fine.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott