Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

work permit issue

work permit issue
Answer
7/27/04 12:29 PM
Hi all,

I got a question to ask, I hope I will put it right.

I'm actually working in Köln after a previous work in Frankfurt. As you all know, we need to get a new work permit for every job that we switch to, unfortunately, I had the form from the AA of Köln, got it filled by the company and sent it back to the AA per post, with a copy of my passport and one of the contract, having no time to get there.
I thought the permit was already given, directly back to my company as I requested in the letter accompagning the pack so I could get it back there, but our HR told me they have never received it, and I got the impression the pack was lost somewhere on the way to there.
But I will be starting a new job in Berlin in September, thus needing a new work permit, got the form from the people of Berlin, got it filled by the company and it is on its way back to me.
Our HR has summoned me to bring them a WP before next monday, meaning I have to apply for one very quickly at the AA in Köln, but still having no WP from the people in Köln, I asked the company in Berlin to fill the form and state that my previous WP has been given to me by the AA in Ffm, which is true.
Now here comes the pbm: obtaining the form from the company in Berlin for process, how do I apply for another WP in Köln? Does one WP invalidates the other, thus if I obtain the Berliner one first, getting one from Köln will invalidate it, then I won't have a proper WP for Berliner anymore?
I dunno if I got myself well understood, but if something is not clear, just tell me and I will try to get it clearer for getting better advices.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18