Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

How to find jobs in Germany for Software?

Toggle
Dear All

I am an IT professional having 3 years of experience in Java/J2EE
and want to seek a job a Germnay
The links present here for jobs in Germany are all in German language

Can anybody suggest links to find jobs in Germnay and the links preferably are in English Langugage?

Thanks in advance,
Garima
0 (0 Votes)

Re: How to find jobs in Germany for Software?
Answer
7/5/04 2:40 PM as a reply to Gaurav Gaqrg.
That's kinda hard to find nowadays because unlike few years ago, German is sorto of a must when applying for a position and it looks like companies are a bit reluctant to get people from outside of Germany.

But you can still try on some websites like jobpilot.de, monster.de, jobscout24.de.

The sites are in Germany but you can find some positions detailled in English.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/6/04 5:29 PM as a reply to Gaurav Gaqrg.
With 3 weeks search , i have started to understand written German (few words which i need) :-)

Is it still good to go/work Germany ? or ...........?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/6/04 8:52 PM as a reply to Gaurav Gaqrg.
"With 3 weeks search , i have started to understand written German (few words which i need)", they don't expect you to understand what is written, but to be able to speak, interact with people and lemme tell you, understanding written German and understanding spoken German / Speaking German, are things very different.

"Is it still good to go/work Germany ? or ...........?", it has always been good to go/work in Germany, it's just kinda though, that's it.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18