Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Toggle
Answer
8/9/04 10:00 PM
this is badri if i need to take assylum for my life sake in germany what should i do? is there any body to suggest n help me in this connection?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: New topic
Answer
8/9/04 10:48 PM as a reply to Badri Prakash Ojha.
HI,

THis is the site which can help you with what you are looking for.

http://www.info4alien.de
0 (0 Votes)

Re: New topic
Answer
8/10/04 5:41 PM as a reply to Badri Prakash Ojha.
Dear Hellfeld,

I have some problems and I want to know what my rights are.

It long a story but to cut it short, I am GC holder, I lost my job for one and half years but I got one not long ago. Before then I received a letter from Immigation that I should go since I don't have a job. I took a laywer and he sent the case to the court and by the time the court had decided finally, that I have no case, I got this new job.

I had the workpermit only for the immigration to write to AB that they should withdraw it which they did by saying that I don't have permit to stay. Before then, the laywer had written to the Immigration to give us the Visa and he did not receive any reply from them until my boss informed me about the letter from the AB. At the moment my lawyer, has sent the case to court. In this case what should I do. The company is also waiting for me. AS you know they can not wait forever. I have a wife and two children to care for I need quick help.

Please wit suggestions
0 (0 Votes)

Indian Restauranin Hamburg
Answer
8/10/04 7:14 PM as a reply to Badri Prakash Ojha.
Hi all,

Can any body suggest me a good Indian restaurant in Hamburg.

Thanks.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18