Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

GC's partner work permit

Toggle
GC's partner work permit
Answer
3/3/04 2:49 AM
Hi,

My wife has recently been offered a job (cleaning work), and went through the procedure of getting her Arbeitserlaubnis. After more than three weeks, she finally got it, however by this time her future to be employer lost interest in her services.

Now, she's got another part-time job offer (English teaching - it gets better), and she has to go through the same process again as the first permit is not transferable.

We have been for over three years in Germany and according to the responses in the thread [My wife's work permit? 11/11/2003], after two years, she is entitled to a 'normal' - unlimited/unbounded to an employer, work permit.

Is this so?
Has anyone's partner got this kind of work permit or am I only dreaming? Please respond.

The tactics that the German authorities undertook, in attracting us here, match the shifty car-dealer. High glanze on the outside and lots of rust inside. All tailors of the GC scheme are really lucky because the economy on global scale went down and also of the global circumstances of the past two three year period.

No open-minded, free spirited, democracy driven person would ever put up with the level of bureaucracy and accountability that exist in this society. Sadly with its aging population I do not expect it losening up in any case.

Anyhow, stay positive.

Regards
0 (0 Votes)

Future of GCs & Politicians
Answer
3/3/04 9:41 AM as a reply to Risto Minev.
Hello Folks ,

Please, could someone update me ? What are the chances of GCs becoming senior GCs(another five years or more years) ?
Have the politicians meet ? Thanks for your response !
0 (0 Votes)

Re:Future of GCs & Politicians
Answer
3/3/04 10:51 AM as a reply to Risto Minev.
Hi

I saw they have meeting on 8th of March again.

Wait and see.....

BR
0 (0 Votes)

Re: GC's partner work permit
Answer
3/9/04 5:25 PM as a reply to Risto Minev.
Hi,
can someone can refer me greencard rules and regulations. Does it specify that Partner can get work permit after one year coming to germany.
Recently we have been to auslanderamt to get info, they said she can get only after two years, but my friend wife got workpermit. my wife and my friend's wife came to germany same day and got their residence permit on same day. Five month back i changed my flat and now i come under another auslanderamt, here people says that my wife will get her work permit after two years. We told to them that my friend's wife got the permission to work and are ready to prove this. To my surprise the people says that other auslanderamt did a mistake.
i dont understand why these people dont have a communication between themselves? They are not even ready to know the fact, bluntly says that what we say is Right.
does anyone knows how we can explain this guys? any suggestions to solve this situation.
Regards
Deepak Bansal
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/9/04 5:33 PM as a reply to Risto Minev.
Even i do have the same problem.
Krishna
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/9/04 6:00 PM as a reply to Risto Minev.
Hi both

This subject was deeply covered.

It´s very clear our wifes CAN work after the first year comming here, but after two years they can get a better work permit than us.

Please, make a search in the old Forum (follow the link Forums Top Right of the screen, Integration and search).

I don´t have time now, but if you don´t find anything, I can post you the official link (it was a PDF document) I´ve already posted

Good Luck

YO
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/9/04 11:41 PM as a reply to Risto Minev.
Hi Yo,
I didnt find any pdf document. It would be great help if u can send me url.

Regards
Deepak
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/10/04 11:32 AM as a reply to Risto Minev.
Hi,

http://www.arbeitsagentur.de/vam/?content=/content/supertemplates/Content.jsp&navId=22890#Anchor6

http://www.arbeitsagentur.de/content/de_DE/hauptstelle/a-04/importierter_inhalt/pdf/a232.pdf
Page 12

Sehr wichtig!!

Nach dem zweiten Jahr Aufenthalt in Deutschland die unbefristete und unbegrenzte Arbeitsberechtigung SCHRIFTLICH beantragen und SCHRIFTLICHE ANTWORT verlangen. Sie erzählen alles mögliche, aber sie dürfen es nicht ablehnen.

good luck

P.S. Ausländerbehörde hat mit Arbeitserlaubnis und Arbeitsberechtigung nichts zu tun. Monate lang hingen wir zwischen Arbeitsamt (AA) und Ausländerbehörde(Aemoticon und nichts.
2 Wochen nach dem schriftlichen Antrag bei AA war es schon Fakt.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/10/04 11:38 AM as a reply to Risto Minev.
Hi Deepak

Promise is debt.

This is the document I mentioned (read "Family" item), not in PDF format but in html.

http://www.arbeitsagentur.de/vam/?content=/content/supertemplates/Content.jsp&docId=23420&navId=23526

Two important threads I mentioned in this forum.

http://oldwww.trust7.com/forum/message/1429/

http://www.trust7.de/forum/message/4529/

Please read it completely.

Good luck and keep us informed

YO
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/28/04 1:53 AM as a reply to Risto Minev.
Hi Yo,

it seems that arbeitsamt.de still down so I can't at all see the pdf file. Do you or does anybody here mind if you send it to my email: estananto@yahoo.de.Thanks!

EE
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18