Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Arbeitlosgeld

Toggle
Arbeitlosgeld
Answer
8/17/04 12:09 PM
Hello all,

I am leaving germany in the end of this month(Aug). I have been working here since more than 3 and half years on green card status. Because of some unavoidable reasons I have to resign my job by myself and go back to my country. Now my question is, If i come back to germany within 6 months then is it possible to get arbeitlosgeld ? Thankyou.

regards
Rikki.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Arbeitlosgeld
Answer
8/17/04 1:56 PM as a reply to Rikki k.
"I have to resign my job by myself", this automatically prohibited you to get unemployment benefits, even if you wouldn't go back to your country and stay here. Not only the time you've done working is important for the duration you should get the unemployment benefits, but you HAVE TO BE FIRED to be entitled to.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/17/04 2:51 PM as a reply to Rikki k.
Hi,

If you resign your job then u wont get arbeitlosgeld for first three months (so called prohibition time). after that u will get normally as everybody. so i think it is better to go to arbeitsamt and apply for arbeitslos and inform them about your trip to your home country. I am sure they will pay once you back to germany. if u need more info mail me at akuppalapati@yahoo.com

aku
0 (0 Votes)

Arbeitlosgeld
Answer
8/29/05 9:53 PM as a reply to Rikki k.
Hi,
What happens if I resign myself from my Job. Do I get Arbeitlos geld?

If yes, when, and how much and for howlong.

Please advice.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/29/05 10:33 PM as a reply to Rikki k.
@mailsuji

answer is on the post before your question and for how long, it depends on how long you've been working.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18