Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

New topic Germans needed

Toggle
New topic Germans needed
Answer
2/2/04 2:31 AM
we just launched our telecom and ISP business In Germany and we need 100`s of German leaders and top sales people, though full training will be given.

Take your time and look at the web-site and i will get back to you.

Good luck.

Pete.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: New topic Germans needed
Answer
2/2/04 10:53 AM as a reply to pete wells.
Hi Pete,

as you can see, I deleted the URL of your website. If you want to advertise here, you are welcome. We still need sponsors!

Best regards
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/23/04 10:56 AM as a reply to pete wells.
Hi Pette
I am agreed to work with you please mail me your needs n requirements at my email address Qass21@hotmail.com
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/24/04 4:11 AM as a reply to pete wells.
Why the hell do you only need Germans? And I think that in that case, this place s not the right one to hunt for Germans as most of us (if not all of us, Detlef and some few others taken apart) are not Germans.

Ever went fishing for lions in a river?

And btw you can find good people down here if you extend your view to "non-Germans" too, as you got your business in a IT-related field.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/29/05 3:17 AM as a reply to pete wells.
"Why the hell do you only need Germans?"

if they started a business, firstly they need to get customers or their business is lost. guess they will call poor people and "zombieren" them over the phone, such a task can be accomplished only by natives or the people close to natives (hint: perfect german is a must)
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott