Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

unemployment benefit

Toggle
unemployment benefit
Answer
6/21/04 2:41 PM
Can an employer refuse to fill the unemployment benefit form whcih is supposed to be filled by employer.Does an employee get
unemployment benefit if he or she resigns.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: unemployment benefit
Answer
6/21/04 2:45 PM as a reply to anita porwal.
"Can an employer refuse to fill the unemployment benefit form whcih is supposed to be filled by employer", no.
"Does an employee get unemployment benefit if he or she resigns", it seems that there's a lot of resignation on the air these last days but the answer is no.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/21/04 4:08 PM as a reply to anita porwal.
Those questions were asked by me only.Thre were 2 response to my question about resignation question but one said yes and one no.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/21/04 4:17 PM as a reply to anita porwal.
Unfortunately, I can't remember the page where it's written but if you browse the forum well, you should find it. This official page clearly said that one has to be fired to be received AG.

And about the form filling, I think it's their duty and obligation to do so, if they don't want to, just inform your local AA.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/21/04 4:22 PM as a reply to anita porwal.
Thanks nobody,
You seem to be knowing a lot about GC and related things.Currently I am in very complicated situation as far as my future stay here is concerned.Can I get your mail id so that I can explain you my problem in detail.Please help me.
AP
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/21/04 4:28 PM as a reply to anita porwal.
Hi Anita,

"nobody knows everything" :-) but I can't claim knowing everything, even if I'm NoBody, I've just learn a lot and mainly from my personal experiences and those of the people around the forum (big shout out to those no more present on the forum, Wajeeh and other...).

You can reach me at the moment at nobodyfornothing@websdexter.com

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3