Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Medico Legal Case...!!

Toggle
Medico Legal Case...!!
Answer
3/29/04 7:19 PM
Hello Friends,

Does any one knows how to file a suit against doctors? I was suffering with some problem from last Mar 2003 and German doctors(visited 8 different doctors) were unable to diagnose the disease. So finally I have to go back to my home country for further treatment(I was in last stage, I had a major operation), If still I believe German Doctors and stay here, I don't know what will happen to my life. After I went to my home country, immediately I rushed to hospital and had treatment. In my home country they even didnot touched my body. By seeing my body they said the problem. Is German Doctors are that hopeless(of course I am not pointing all doctors! some might be good!!) to find a problem which my home country doctors could able to find my disease without touching my body?

VSK
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Medico Legal Case...!!
Answer
3/30/04 7:49 PM as a reply to Srikanth Vakalapudi.
Hi Srikanth,

Pity for getting yourselves into trouble. Hope everything is fine now. I think you almost understood about German Doctors by now. Germany and its doctors are very good at service but they lack skills & experience when it comes to finding out problems because their practical experience compared to doctors in your country who deal everyday 100's of cases is undermining. So for some cases they remain hopeless I am 100% sure about that but the care they give during pre- and post- surgery periods is excellent, which is also very important for one to survive the fittest.

So coming to your question, before contacting a lawyer I suggest you to take the case first to panel of Health Experts in your city (Gutachterkommission der Bezirksärztekammer) who will analyze your case and give you a suggestion whether it is worth taking up your case to lawyer. So first get the address of this panel and start your process by writing your queries (German only) to them.

good luck!
Nitin Reddy
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/30/04 8:09 PM as a reply to Srikanth Vakalapudi.
Oh.. Give me a break guys....
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/30/04 8:15 PM as a reply to Srikanth Vakalapudi.
Hi Nitin,

Thanks for your response. You are right, pre and post care is very good but Diagnosis is very poor... (just like ''''' Operation is success but patient died!'''' ) If they cann't able to diagnose the disease well what is the use of pre & post care!!! I have already on the same process(contacted them.. here is the website... http://www.kvnb.de/neu/welcome.htm ), trying to collect all bills from the doctors those who has treated me from last one year and I have written a document in English and one of my German friends translated in a good way. So have to send them once everything is ready. Indian (I am an Indian) doctors are clearly mentioned the problem.. and was asking German doctors were unable to detect the problem!!! with question marks on each and every doctors face... They have cleared the problem within a week, ofcourse i was sticked to bed for 2 months on doctors advise. German doctors were testing me from 1 year and cannot able to find the problem.. If the german doctors cann't able to find the small problem for each and every problem we have to visit India?!!!

srikanth
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/30/04 8:31 PM as a reply to Srikanth Vakalapudi.
Hi Srikanth,

That's good that you are into the process. But I think not everyone understands your pain and emotions. You know what, there is a saying, "If you fall into the hands of a good doctor you are blessed". That means you were unlucky always falling into the wrong ones otherwise I think Germany is also a good place for diagnosis. Germans got very good medicines too!

I wish you best of luck with your proceedings and if you find any insights in your case useful for other GC's please write so.

thanks!
Nitin Reddy
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3