Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Toggle
Work permit for Spouse
Answer
11/1/04 6:23 PM
Hi!
I am Renu from India currently joined my spouse who is a student doing his Master's degree in Germany.I am here for past 3 months and managed to learn a little bit of german.I have a work experience of about 3 1/2 years in the field of telecom.I know that I am not supposed to work here for 1 year.But I would like to know ''Can I get a work permit IF I manage to get an employer who wishes to employ me''.

regards,
Renu
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Work permit for Spouse
Answer
11/1/04 6:28 PM as a reply to Renuka Sachin.
If it's in an IT field, yes, but you better be quick.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/2/04 3:05 PM as a reply to Renuka Sachin.
I am a "just added user to trust7, do not know how to post new messages, Renu please do not mind that I post my message here !!

I need similar helps as Renu needs. I have joined just
one month ago. My Visa(tourist) will expire on 20 Dec and before that I have to apply for extension. I have
gotten the "AnmeldeBestatigung", the registration.

Now before applying for the VISA extension, I would like my spouse get her work permit ? How do I go about it ? Kindly help ?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/27/05 3:41 PM as a reply to Renuka Sachin.
Hi ppl,

Please excuse me friends,I dont know how to post a new message that's I am replying to this message.

Friends I want to know, as per the rules in Germany, " I am going to come to Germany on a dependant/ spouse visa. I have two years of experience in the IT field.How long will it take for me to get a job there. How long will I have to wait for a work permit.

Please reply

cheers
anu
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7