Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Steuerberater address needed

Toggle
Answer
2/26/04 9:46 PM
Hi,
Can any one of u give some Steuerberater's addresse's in gütersloh or bielefeld region. As last time when i filed, i ended up paying 340? as fees.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Steuerberater address needed
Answer
3/3/04 12:50 AM as a reply to satish baratam.
Can anyone please, share your experiences with Steuerberater(s)
here in Germany. For three years I have not used one's services.

e.g. service costs, amount of return, can you return as much yourself, etc.

Paying 340 euro for a half an hour of service... I guess I am in the wrong business.

I appreciate your inputs
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/5/04 5:47 PM as a reply to satish baratam.
Anyone from frankfurt area, can give me steuerberater address who speaks english.
New to Frankfurt.

Regards
Deepak
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/5/04 6:06 PM as a reply to satish baratam.
Hi Deepak,

Here is one, He speaks english but not fluently.
Name : Peter Wittman
Ph : 06171984000

If u need more info call me on 01793206685

aku
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/6/04 12:49 PM as a reply to satish baratam.
Going to tax consultant always makes sense as there are so many details into this Tax Systems which is very hard to understand(Atleast for me). They know many ways to save money.

I would guess going to SteuerberaterVerien makes sense as their cost is quite low and as far as the money you pay to Berater, this is also returned when you file for the next year. This is what happened to me :-) in Baden-Würtemberg Area.

Have fun,
Starter.
0 (0 Votes)

Is a Steuerberater really needed???
Answer
7/6/04 2:12 PM as a reply to satish baratam.
Hi all,

Does it really pay to pay for a Steuerberater? I think as long as you are single and have only the basic expenses to claim, its not a big deal at all. I did it alongwith my GC friend. We had only a handful of claims. Maybe if you are married/together and then have more expenses to show, like 2nd house, children´s etc etc, its better to get a Tax-consultant´s advice.

@Starter:
Are you sure that you will get the whole consulting fees refunded? I think you can show them as an expense (Werbekosten or so), and the tax on that amount will probably be refunded.

Can anyone clarify? :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/6/04 2:48 PM as a reply to satish baratam.
It is not bad to have "steuerberater" but it is important that you know what to tell them.

First year I got only money back for support of my family in my home country.

Next year I said to "steuerberater" to check also for double house (of course I prepared all papers) and I got almost 3000€ back ;)

Be smart, ask questions and tell them what you want and that is perfect combination. Usually they can not help you fully because they do not have experience with people from other countries but if you enlight them then that is totally different story emoticon

Btw. I paid 165€ for return of 3000€. It is just a standard fee for that "steuerberater verein".
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/6/04 4:17 PM as a reply to satish baratam.
"Are you sure that you will get the whole consulting fees refunded? I think you can show them as an expense (Werbekosten or so), and the tax on that amount will probably be refunded. Can anyone clarify? "

Well, it is not that they are refunded, as I understand it, they will be deducted.

The diference is, if they were refunded, you would get the full amount. Suppose you pay your steuerberater 100 €, when you received your salary slip you payed some taxes for this 100 euros, (how much? the answer is easy the more you make, the more you pay).

*) If they were refunded, you would get 100 € back (if it was fully refunded, then I guess you would also get the taxes that you payed on those 100 €)

*) When they are deducted you get back the taxes that you payed on your salary for those 100 € (for a salary of 50K euros this would be around 43 euros for 2004)

To calculate the taxes you pay for each 1000 euros more than you pay: http://www.steuer.niedersachsen.de/Service/EStEuroTarif3.htm

Again, this is my understanding, and I could be wrong. So no warranty given here!
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Steuerberater needed
Answer
7/6/04 4:25 PM as a reply to satish baratam.
@Dracus:

Nice infos. Thanx for sharing your experience. I guess your posting has some trouble with the Euro symbol.

Eventhough most of them would have filed their taxpapers for this year, I think we still can discuss which allowances will really be deducted. As far as I know you can deduct the expenses like:

* Support for parents (only parents)
* Travel allowance
* PC and other things related to the job
* Fahrtkosten (Car or Public Transport)
* Double House. (Doppeltehaushaltsführung?)

Flight expenses (to & from Native for vacation) were not considered.

Maybe you can add other things to the list.

And would you mind sharing the name of that "steuerberater verein" ?

Regards,
Fred
0 (0 Votes)

Dependent visa
Answer
10/15/06 11:50 PM as a reply to satish baratam.
Hi,
Can Any one give some deatils about Dependent visa work permit.Is it dependent will get automatically work permit after one year stay in germany..?
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott