Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

Question on new immigration law?

Toggle
Question on new immigration law?
Answer
10/13/04 11:26 AM
Hi,

As I told you all about my situation in my previous post, that I'm comming to Germany(Sttutgurt) on a dependent visa to join my husband on Nov 12th, I just want to know is there any chance to get a permission to work in Germany as per new laws that would be implemented from 2005 Jan.

Could anyone please let me know what exactly are the new laws & how can it help me who is looking for a job in IT as an
SAP-ABAP'er. Inputs please?

Regards
Chethana
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Question on new immigration law?
Answer
10/13/04 11:47 AM as a reply to Chethana Satish.
HI,

I haven`t read your earlier post.

1. If you are comming on a dependent visa you will have to wait for atleast 1 year before you get any work permission (Arbeitserlaubnis) existing laws.

2. New laws about dependent visa ? I have no info on this,may be someone in the forum can help you.

PANDIT
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/13/04 1:38 PM as a reply to Chethana Satish.
1. According to the laws for today you can get Arbeitsberechtigung after 2 years in G or Arbeitserlaubnis after 1 year.

2. Acc to the new ZuwG § 29. 5 it can be even earlier

http://www.aufenthaltstitel.de/aufenthaltsg.html#30
Unbeschadet des § 4 Abs. 2 Satz 3 berechtigt die Aufenthaltserlaubnis zur Ausübung einer Erwerbstätigkeit, soweit der Ausländer, zu dem der Familiennachzug erfolgt, zur Ausübung einer Erwerbstätigkeit berechtigt ist oder wenn die eheliche Lebensgemeinschaft seit mindestens zwei Jahren rechtmäßig im Bundesgebiet bestanden hat.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Question On New Immigration Laws?
Answer
10/23/04 2:46 AM as a reply to Chethana Satish.
Dear Friend ,

Hi ' My Name Is Marko , I Am Sending You This Note To Find Out & Get Some Help Please , There Is A Family Who Now Lives In Your Nice Country ( Germany ) They Have Being There From 1997 , & Have 3 Kids Born There , Now They Have Got A Letter From The ' Germany Immigration ' Say That They Have To Go Back To There Conutry , That Is Sri Lanka , But As The Kids Are Born There , They Like To Stay Back With Out Going From Your Nice Country , So I Beg Of You To Tell Me , What Is The Best Thing That My Friend ( Thgis Family ) Can Do ,

So Please If You Have The Time Or When You Get The Chance Please Let me Know , What They Can Do ,

Thanking You ,

Marko .
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/25/04 1:03 PM as a reply to Chethana Satish.
Can anyone tell me that the work permit obtaind to spouses after 2 years ...is of what kind .Is it a permit for any employer in this country or employer specific.After obtaining a job do the spouse have to notify the Arbeitsamt??
mail in
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18