Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Contract termination with present company

Toggle
HI All,

I need some help regarding resignation to my present company.

I have a 6 weeks notice period to quarter ending. So, legally it would be that i should work here till dec31 2004.

Is there any other possibility to get releived soon. With in 4 weeks of time, because i have a good offer from other company and the clause is immediate joining.

regards
Jani.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Contract termination with present company
Answer
9/2/04 3:54 PM as a reply to Janardhan Burugupalli.
Hi Jani

Personally, I see not too much to do in your case, but I´m not an expert.

It is supposed these clauses in a contract are to protect you from a sudden kick from your company. If you try to object this clause, maybe a judge can tell "why did you sign this?"

Also, leave suddenly your company for a better offer is not a very justified reason to leave your job from one day to another.

Just two ideas:

1- First, talk as friendly as possible with your employer. Maybe you can agree anything, for example this four weeks you mention

2- If the job is good enought, just talk with your boss firmly and just pay the fee generally is also stipulated in any contract due to inobservance of any clause. Generally speaking also, is about one month of Brutto salary. Just pay and leave.

Good luck with your new job

YO
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Contract termination with present company
Answer
9/2/04 5:51 PM as a reply to Janardhan Burugupalli.
HI Yo

u r right, and i am not telling that i am going to fight with my current emplyoer, we have a fine understanding and he is nice i just wanted to know the possible ways legallly, before going to the negotiating table.

But i will sit down with him and chalk out a plan, thanks for yout info.

regards
Jani.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3