Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Attesting Original Copies

Toggle
Attesting Original Copies
Answer
2/6/04 12:26 AM
Hi !
I am in Munich and would like to attest or verrify my documents & certificates. Anyone has any idea where this could be done quickly ?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Attesting Original Copies
Answer
2/6/04 10:37 AM as a reply to Prasanna Tuladhar.
Hello,

First, try, if you can get it attested thru Consulat of your country in Munich(if available). Otherwise, if the copy is required to be attested in Germany, then you can :

Try locating your nearest Gericht in Munich(Try Yellow Pages or try Google with Search keyword: "Munich Gericht"), where you can get it done for nominal fee(In Euro).

I hope, this should work.

Wish U best of luck.

GC
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Attesting Original Copies
Answer
2/6/04 6:24 PM as a reply to Prasanna Tuladhar.
You can get "Beglaubigung" of your photocopies at the Einwohnermeldeamt where you have registered your current address. Cost per document will be around 0.50 cent. You do not need to be registered when asking for the "Beglaubigung" (attestation).
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott