Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

60 months Pension Contibrution

Toggle
60 months Pension Contibrution
Answer
8/31/04 4:55 PM
Hi Forum..Trust7 is a very good joint effort as a knowledge database and to integrate our different opinion to voice it further. I am a new participant but have been a regular viewer of the discussion in this forum. I have a question if anybody can be of some help..?
I worked in Germany from Aug2000 till Feb2001 on a normal work permit for almost 8 months, then after de-registration, I went back to my country but again came here in June2001 after a gap of 3 months on a green card and since then I have been continuing with my job with the same firm and I am using the old social security number which was alloted to me in Aug2000 after my Greeen card is processed in June2001.The question is:
1. Can my initial stay of 8 months on workpermit during Aug2000 till Feb2001, will be considered towards pension contibrution..?
2. When my 60 months of pension contribution will be completed..from the day my green card is processed or I can add the previous 8 months of my initial stay..?
Any assistance/pointers or reference will be highly apperciated
Thanx
n_indy
0 (0 Votes)

Re: 60 months Pension Contibrution
Answer
9/14/04 6:14 PM as a reply to P R.
If you have the same social security number (as your earlier job) then it should not matter if you take a break or not. Any other opinions?

And I did not get the second question. If first question is answered yes, then second is also yes, so in fact these are same questions put in different language :o)

- Dushkal
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18