Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

To Detlef-Immigration Services

Toggle
To Detlef-Immigration Services
Answer
8/25/04 11:52 AM
Hallo Detlef,

Would you like to share any info related to your Immigration services?

What if someone is already having a Rechtschutz versicherung von DAS?

Would you handle with DAS(versicherung) to adjust your cost, if so required(in Jan 05)? Or ?

Thanks for sharing your work in this regard.

GC
0 (0 Votes)

Re: To Detlef-Immigration Services
Answer
8/25/04 1:20 PM as a reply to A. T.
Hi GC,

trust7 is going to cooperate with a group of lawyers (Kanzlei), who are specialized in alien law and economical affairs (Ausländerrecht und Gesellschaftsrecht). The contract is almost done and in a couple of weeks I will tell you more.

I am very satisfied with this result, because they are a mixture of young and experienced lawyers, very motivated and they are working for aliens since many years.

If your 'Rechtsschutzversicherung' covers alien affairs (I wonder if this is the fact), you can choose our lawyers and the DAS will pay for it.

But besides this, I managed that trust7 users will get special conditions :-)

But we still have to wait for the 'how to', the 'Ausführungsbestimmungen' of the new law.

Viele Grüße aus Berlin
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/25/04 3:10 PM as a reply to A. T.
Hello Detlef,
I appreciate your efforts to help GCs. I am sure this service will help all of us. I stay in Munich. Please make sure that the Gcs who don't stay in Berlin also get the opportunity to avail this service. My Deutsch is just upto the verkaufer level. I understand that if anybody successfully complete the integration course then duetsch skill won't be evaluated/examined. Do you know whether GCs will have any possibilities to enroll in integration course. Thanks in advance.
Regards,
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/25/04 3:21 PM as a reply to A. T.
The evaluation/examionation of German skills are not always written (per my knowledge, they've never been written, unless it changes), your talking and understanding of what is being said and discussed or of what is being read is quite enough.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18