Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Press

GCs from NRW?

Toggle
GCs from NRW?
Answer
4/7/04 4:07 PM
Dear GCs,
I’m a Journalist working for a big German public service TV Programme (WDR). I intend to do a report about the situation of Greencard-Holders who need the new german immigration law to be passed in order to be allowed to stay in Germany. Therefore, I’m looking for Greencard-Holders in Northrhein-Westfalia (e.g. Aachen, Cologne, Duesseldorf, Ruhrgebiet, Bielefeld, etc.), who are frustrated with the never-ending legislation-process and who maybe even plan to go abroad. Please contact me unter wdrmarkt@aol.com - Thanx. Achim Pollmeier

Liebe Greencardler,
Ich bin Freier Journalist für einen großen öffentlich-rechtlichen Fernsehsender (WDR). Ich plane einen Beitrag über die Situation von Greencard-Inhabern, die dringend auf die Verabschiedung des neuen Zuwanderungsgesetzes warten, um nach Ablauf der Greencard in Deutschland bleiben zu können (und die vielleicht bereits planen, das Land zu verlassen). Für diesen Beitrag suche ich noch dringend Betroffene aus Nordrhein-Westfalen (z.B. aus dem Raum Aachen, Köln, Düsseldorf, Ruhrgebiet, Bielefeld, etc.). Rückmeldungen bitte an wdrmarkt@aol.com - Danke.
Achim Pollmeier
0 (0 Votes)

Re: GCs from NRW?
Answer
4/7/04 4:41 PM as a reply to Achim Pollmeier.
Hi,

as I told you many times before, we need the press to support our interests in getting the new Immigration Law.

So please take this chance and help Mr. Pollmeier, that he can help us. I strongly support this!

Best regards and 'Happy Eastern' to all of you!
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18